• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't stop eating Burger King

they used to cost a buck I love the honey mustard and the sweet and sour dip

Burger-King-1-Chicken-Nuggets-October-2018.jpg

Growing up my family never ate Burger King and so as a teenager it was never a place I went to.

Recently I've found out they offer incredible deals on their website. You just click the deal and you have 15 minutes to get to a store and buy it with the code.

6.99 for a whopper and poutine!!

Yesterday I got two chicken sandwiches and two small fries for 6.99!!!

These deals are insane!!! You Americans might not be impressed by these prices, but here in Canada they are the best I've seen in like 10 years.

6.29 for a Whopper Combo. What??!!

I'm now addicted to the prices, and getting a nice filling lunch for under 8$ a day.

What a time to be alive!
Like, for saving money!

Burger King is the worst burger place out there,
no wonder it's cheap

McDo or Harvey's are way better,
and I'm not gonna start talkin' about actualy good burger place like Five Guys and others.
worst burgers are jack n the box and it is relatively expesive compared to BK I just go to jack for egg rolls and tacos.

Burger King is by far the cheapest of all the fast food places. They have a lot of great deals, like 2 whoppers for $5. If you get the coupons in the mail, the deals get even better. Their milkshakes are also pretty good.
when I was doing jury duty I was eating a whole feast for 6 bucks at BK the portions are larger than other places a combo at mcd or carls jr is at least 10 bucks.

worst burgers are jack n the box and it is relatively expesive compared to BK I just go to jack for egg rolls and tacos.
The tacos are cheap but I never allow myself to wonder what’s in them

this used to be a good deal 1 dollar large coffee used to go everyday tasted better than starbucks for 66% cheaper.
BK-Joe.jpg

Burger King is the worst burger place out there,
no wonder it's cheap

McDo or Harvey's are way better,
and I'm not gonna start talkin' about actualy good burger place like Five Guys and others.

McDonalds isnt better than anything when it comes to beef burgers.

A&W
Wendys
Burger King
Even Dairy Queen has better burgers then McDonalds.

Only thing mcdonalds has going for it is some of its sauces. Without that, the burgers itself taste like shit.

I don’t eat much fast food but Burger King has a fantastic crispy chicken sandwich.

2 Jr Whoppers with cheese are the best fast food chain burger as well.

Growing up my family never ate Burger King and so as a teenager it was never a place I went to.

Recently I've found out they offer incredible deals on their website. You just click the deal and you have 15 minutes to get to a store and buy it with the code.

These deals are insane!!! You Americans might not be impressed by these prices, but here in Canada they are the best I've seen in like 10 years.

I'm now addicted to the prices, and getting a nice filling lunch for under 8$ a day.

What a time to be alive!

I'm replying blind, undersatnding that this thread is a year old. I hope it was revived for a good reason.

I can't tell you how much I support the consumption, NAY, addiction to fast food. The stomach wants what it wants.

Edit:
Caught up to the thread - still endorse!

I fricken love BK. Finally have one close enough that i can go get it and take it home to eat. I used to travel 45 min for it.

Gotta a double whopper and poutine combo in front of me right now.

Nom Nom Nom

How did you come across this thread to revive it? How is the BK poutine?

Bk is lame last time I was there was like 5
Years ago and I only went there Cuz they
Brought back surge soda

I spent 2 years eating so much Burger King I got crippling depression lmao

I was selling drugs and always had $1000 in my pocket. I didn’t know it was unusual or difficult to obtain money at that time. But we were alcoholics, and would roll up to BK 7 nights a week at 1 am, and eat a ton of Bk. I got so unhealthy it broke my brain and I shut down for a couple years, with the only way I got out being totally healthy eating and exercise.

But still, before the depression hit I have multiple entertaining stories that revolve around those late nights.

Parking right there in the drive through and hoarking it down because ewe were drunken slobs.

Getting pulled over right after leaving by a state cop, and having the Burger King save us. My 17 year old 135 lb buddy got asked out of the car, and I was so smashed I just busted open the bag and started eating the slop right there. The trooper flashed his light on me with his head in the window, and I just stared at my burger and plowed into it like nothing. He looked at me for an extended 5 seconds without saying a word, impressed I imagined.. Then he asked my buddy how much he had to drink, and he said “about 16 beers,” which also must have impressed him, because he let us go and drive away. I think they have to wait like 20 minutes after they see you eat to do anything, and that combined with my buddies complete honesty with him, we he let us ride. We were raging alcoholics, and my little buddy really wasn’t all that drunk off the 16 beers, to be honest.

Then there’s the time I slammed the sandwich down on the counter and the mayo shot out on hot in like 3 employees, and I challenged anybody in there to come out the side door to fight me, because they messed up my order. I literally cranked the window open completely alone, slammed the sandwich down, and challenged the entire establishment.

After a few years of that I was brain damaged and fell off, but I lived as a teen in the 90s. I lived.
Friend, is this a copy pasta wind up or did it happen? Lol either way.

Drunk and stoned in college I attempted to eat my way through the entire BK burger menu. Didn't do bad, but didn't do great. I probably threw it all up but I used to get the munchies something fierce and I like BK.

Friend, is this a copy pasta wind up or did it happen? Lol either way.

Drunk and stoned in college I attempted to eat my way through the entire BK burger menu. Didn't do bad, but didn't do great. I probably threw it all up but I used to get the munchies something fierce and I like BK.
Happened exactly as I said, with me actually leaving a couple things that actually happened out to not make people think it wasn’t real.

Those were nightly stories for us then. We were those guys in the 90’s. Gif real bad depression around 98 and fell off the face of the earth, which was sad both for me, and my friends, because I went from legend to guy that weirded out.. But I had to get healthy to be myself again. I was reborn as a nerd right after 2000 after 2 years of zero contact with outside world.

Of all the hamburger fast food joints Burger King and Wendy's are definitely better than McDonald's is.

all those deals you can get the drive thru, i know cause im a fat ass

On the recommendation of this thread I went there today and ordered two JR Whoppers , the buns were hard as a rock and the burgers were folded in half in the buns ? I’ve eaten there before and it was ok but this was prolly the worst fast food experience I’ve ever had .

What a time to be alive!

Why would you pay for sodium overload?

How did you come across this thread to revive it? How is the BK poutine?
I recalled seeing a thread about BK so i googled it. I didn't feel my post was worth it's own thread but needed to share my pure excitement about being able to eat BK in the comfort of my own home.

and the poutine was real and it was spectacular!

Damn that’s dirt cheap. That only like three real American dollars. Alas it’s Burger King…

Back