• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't stop eating Burger King

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Growing up my family never ate Burger King and so as a teenager it was never a place I went to.

Recently I've found out they offer incredible deals on their website. You just click the deal and you have 15 minutes to get to a store and buy it with the code.

6.99 for a whopper and poutine!!

Yesterday I got two chicken sandwiches and two small fries for 6.99!!!

These deals are insane!!! You Americans might not be impressed by these prices, but here in Canada they are the best I've seen in like 10 years.

6.29 for a Whopper Combo. What??!!

I'm now addicted to the prices, and getting a nice filling lunch for under 8$ a day.

What a time to be alive!

Burger King is the worst burger place out there,
no wonder it's cheap

McDo or Harvey's are way better,
and I'm not gonna start talkin' about actualy good burger place like Five Guys and others.

Anderson Silva approves of your choice
289035_257179540971054_209999859022356_833217_1849863_o.jpg

Burger King is the worst burger place out there,
no wonder it's cheap

McDo or Harvey's are way better,
and I'm not gonna start talkin' about actualy good burger place like Five Guys and others.

We don't have five guys. I agree Harveys is great, but I'm not rich and I need my lunch to be under 8$ a day, and this is perfect!

too much sauce
they have a good veggie burger though
Over here Burger King is called Hungry Jacks, due to some legal reasons they can't operate in Australia with the Burger King name, hence Hungry Jacks.

I don't mind whoppers they taste pretty good with their special sauce.

We don't have five guys. I agree Harveys is great, but I'm not rich and I need my lunch to be under 8$ a day, and this is perfect!
their nuggets at 10 for 2$ is a very good deal,
have to be honest here.

But again, when to compare BK nuggets to McD,
not in the same league.

Shit their prices over here in the states are even lower but if feces were free it doesn’t mean I should eat it!

their nuggets at 10 for 2$ is a very good deal,
have to be honest here.

But again, when to compare BK nuggets to McD,
not in the same league.

Its 2.99 for 10 but yeah, good deal. Have you tried the spicy nuggets? They are delicious!

Have you try,
you know,
Do meal prep for the week?

Meal would cost ya like 2 or 3$ max.

I was about to meal prep because my diner no longer sells the breakfast special. Its no longer a special and costs $3 more. Subway also stopped their $7 footlong promotion so I was about to start packing a lunch. Then I saw the burger King deals!

I don't know what I would eat for lunch if I packed a lunch.

Its 2.99 for 10 but yeah, good deal. Have you tried the spicy nuggets? They are delicious!
Nope, last time I went there was like a year ago
4 guys in the car, ordered 200 nuggets

They look pissed off a little,
tell us to wait on the side because it would take time to make that many at once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back