• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't even protect the White House. smh.

I take it that Flu Bros are going to be consistent here and argue for the WH to engage in a bit of herd immunity building.

They can roundabout call for anybody in the White House who is elderly (70+) and obese to get the virus and die so the economy can be re opened for young healthy people.

Jesus Christ, I can't even wade through the first page of this shit show thread.
Mods let this devolve quickly.

I take it that Flu Bros are going to be consistent here and argue for the WH to engage in a bit of herd immunity building.

They can roundabout call for anybody in the White House who is elderly (70+) and obese to get the virus and die so the economy can be re opened for young healthy people.
Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

How dare someone get infected with this highly contagious disease? This is it.

You realize John Kennedy got fucking shot when he was president, right?

Also here in Canada our Prime Minister's wife got it. And the PM of England.

Lmao what a fail fucking thread. DUMP

Got to be the most incompetent administration in history.

In a building with a ventilation system designed to specifically dissipate airborne viruses - where all you have to do - literally - is self isolate when you're not at work - these dipshits have created a petri dish for disease, risking exposure of the people who are supposed to running the nation (into the ground). Meanwhile it bans the COVID-19 taskforce?

giphy.gif

Pence aimed to project normalcy during his trip to Iowa, but coronavirus got in the way

Michael Collins, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON – Vice President Mike Pence was hoping to use a trip to Iowa on Friday to promote efforts to reopen the economy and demonstrate that life is returning to normal across the country amid the deadly coronavirus pandemic.

Those plans started to unravel before he even left Washington.

A member of Pence’s staff, press secretary Katie Miller, tested positive for coronavirus just as the vice president was about to depart, delaying his plane for an hour.

On Saturday, three key members of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, were reported to be self-quarantining after coming into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.

Friday's revelation came just one day after the White House disclosed that a military valet to President Donald Trump also tested positive for the virus. Later on Friday, a person familiar with the matter said 11 Secret Service employees currently have the virus.

On the ground in Iowa, the vice president’s appearances did little to reinforce a return to normalcy. Attendees at a roundtable discussion on securing the nation’s food supply awaited Pence’s arrival by sitting in chairs spaced far apart in a nod to social distancing guidelines that aim to slow the spread of the disease. A conversation between Pence and religious leaders about reopening houses of worship unfolded in a nearly empty church.

"By God's grace, the faith of the American people... we'll get through this, sooner rather than later,” Pence said. “We'll get America working again. We'll get America worshipping again."
Blaming the White House for the infectiousness of COVID-19 is pretty absurd. They do have to conduct business.

But, if your beef is with a lack of protection at the White House, we have certainly seen that before.

Just admit you're a bitch
You're really mad. LOL. You voted for this dimwit. You voted for a raping, trust fund baby who sold you out to the commies. A guy who thinks you just consume lysol. LOL

Now, COVID-19 is knocking at the doors of the WH. smh. This effects all of us.

Also here in Canada our Prime Minister's wife got it. And the PM of England.

Lmao what a fail fucking thread. DUMP
Pence and Dumpster have been meeting with people regularly without masks, presumably asking Secret Service agents and other staffers to follow suit. They decided to play with people's lives.

You know, if you don't love America enough to care about the sanctity of the WH, maybe you should leave. I hear the GOP has pull in Russia.

You're really mad. LOL. You voted for this dimwit. You voted for a raping, trust fund baby who sold you out to the commies. A guy who thinks you just consume lysol. LOL

Now, COVID-19 is knocking at the doors of the WH. smh. This effects all of us.
i actually didn't vote for Trump. I voted 3rd party.

Other world leaders were taking steps while they were seeing their swells in cases. The Trump admin still doesn't have anywhere near the widespread testing we need, and this is after he urged people to protest the state lockdown orders he urged in the first place.

Scattershot and inept. It sucks you don't hold America and it's capabilities to a standard higher than Italy or Spain......
<TrumpWrong1>

Testing in places that have seen swells in cases have tested more than anyone else.

The US as an entire country has given nearly 10 million tests, far more than any other country and even higher per capita(29/1,000) than Korea, Japan, UK, Finland, Sweden, France, Iran(12-24/1,000) an in the same range as Canada, Germany, Switzerland and Australia(all around 31-33/1,000).

It's a little silly to dilute the test/population ratio with the rest of the country that haven't had outbreaks, so we've pushed the tests to the areas that have, and NY has tested 56/1,000. Italy is at 42/1,000 and Spain is the highest in Europe with 52/1,000.

I know you want the US to have done a terrible job, but if you really wanted to be a Monday morning quarterback, the biggest missteps have been quaratining people for whom the virus poses no risk and Cuomo's brilliant plan to send infected people back into nursing homes, governor's turning authoritatian, and of course believing China about how long it had been around to not know it was already here.

Pence and Dumpster have been meeting with people regularly without masks, presumably asking Secret Service agents and other staffers to follow suit. They decided to play with people's lives.

You know, if you don't love America enough to care about the sanctity of the WH, maybe you should leave. I hear the GOP has pull in Russia.

I literally said 'here in Canada' in the post you just quote you absolute dipshit.

I literally said 'here in Canada' in the post you just quote you absolute dipshit.
Knowing that you're Canadian now, everything makes sense.

Guy lives in completely irrelevant country, becomes obsessed with politics of another. Your dumb ass even took a username based on the president of another country. LMAO. I couldn't name an elected official from Canada if you paid me. LMAO.

You realize we could invade your country in a single day, turn it into an Amazon Shipping Hub / Hooters Training Center and be back for dinner?

so a thread about President Donald J Trump (referred to a Dear Leader going forward) being incompetent has no bearing on a comment about his chief political opponent being incompetent?

tds much?

Its funny how you don't realize the other guy is trolling you by replicating the use of "TDS" that Trump supporters use to avoid any criticism of Trump.

Edit: well he's not exactly replicating it, because your comment about Biden really did come out of nowhere.

Knowing that you're Canadian now, everything makes sense.

Guy lives in completely irrelevant country, becomes obsessed with politics of another. Your dumb ass even took a username based on the president of another country. LMAO. I couldn't name an elected official from Canada if you paid me. LMAO.

You realize we could invade your country in a single day, turn it into an Amazon Shipping Hub / Hooters Training Center and be back for dinner?

Lol @ you boasting about being ignorant and the fact that your country spends on military instead of the well being of its citizens.

Back