• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't even protect the White House. smh.

POWER2

My name is Power²
@Silver
Reaction score
Got to be the most incompetent administration in history.

In a building with a ventilation system designed to specifically dissipate airborne viruses - where all you have to do - literally - is self isolate when you're not at work - these dipshits have created a petri dish for disease, risking exposure of the people who are supposed to running the nation (into the ground). Meanwhile it bans the COVID-19 taskforce?

giphy.gif

Pence aimed to project normalcy during his trip to Iowa, but coronavirus got in the way

Michael Collins, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON – Vice President Mike Pence was hoping to use a trip to Iowa on Friday to promote efforts to reopen the economy and demonstrate that life is returning to normal across the country amid the deadly coronavirus pandemic.

Those plans started to unravel before he even left Washington.

A member of Pence’s staff, press secretary Katie Miller, tested positive for coronavirus just as the vice president was about to depart, delaying his plane for an hour.

On Saturday, three key members of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, were reported to be self-quarantining after coming into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.

Friday's revelation came just one day after the White House disclosed that a military valet to President Donald Trump also tested positive for the virus. Later on Friday, a person familiar with the matter said 11 Secret Service employees currently have the virus.

On the ground in Iowa, the vice president’s appearances did little to reinforce a return to normalcy. Attendees at a roundtable discussion on securing the nation’s food supply awaited Pence’s arrival by sitting in chairs spaced far apart in a nod to social distancing guidelines that aim to slow the spread of the disease. A conversation between Pence and religious leaders about reopening houses of worship unfolded in a nearly empty church.

"By God's grace, the faith of the American people... we'll get through this, sooner rather than later,” Pence said. “We'll get America working again. We'll get America worshipping again."

A single WH death would embolden terrorists around the world. Proof that you can get a sickness into that building is not good.

meanwhile,creepy sleepy "where's hunter" "noun verb obama" quid pro joe "i like rape" biden is sitting in his dementia riddled basement shitting his diapers
This sucks even by shitpost standards, try harder please

meanwhile,creepy sleepy "where's hunter" "noun verb obama" quid pro joe "i like rape" biden is sitting in his dementia riddled basement shitting his diapers
Biden Derangement Syndrome?

the president has no intercourse what so ever with the rest of the world

But but muh Biden...

So a thread on the WH and the virus infecting personnel within it becomes a thread about Biden . Yeah you definitely have BDS.
so a thread about President Donald J Trump (referred to a Dear Leader going forward) being incompetent has no bearing on a comment about his chief political opponent being incompetent?

tds much?

so a thread about President Donald J Trump (referred to a Dear Leader going forward) being incompetent has no bearing on a comment about his chief political opponent being incompetent?

tds much?
So every thread about Trump has to be about Biden? So if we have a thread about Trump and China, we need to talk about Biden?
Quite a lot of projection from you, attempting to defend your BDS by coming back with TDS. Typical Trumper go to defense, always squealing TDS.

So every thread about Trump has to be about Biden? So if we have a thread about Trump and China, we need to talk about Biden?
Quite a lot of projection from you, attempting to defend your BDS by coming back with TDS. Typical Trumper go to defense, always squealing TDS.
if biden had a sound policy that would positively differentiate him from the current president, that might be appropriate. especially, in light of the fact that we are in campaign season

i would like to sit and trade barbs with micro but the vietcong just showed up to cook for me and i have to act like i like her for a bit before i screw her

cheers micro, answer the question about malkin

if biden had a sound policy that would positively differentiate him from the current president, that might be appropriate. especially, in light of the fact that we are in campaign season
You can argue about his policies in threads about specific policies, but attempting to twist this thread away from the WH's virus situation into Biden's policies is attempt at deflection.

You can argue about his policies in threads about specific policies, but attempting to twist this thread away from the WH's virus situation into Biden's policies is attempt at deflection.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back