Canelo vs Ryder May 6th DAZN PPV

Anyways, if it wasnt alrdy mentioned Ryder will be a 168 mandatory in addition to a tune-up after surgery. More than reasonable.

There's a high likelihood we see Canelo v Bivol 2 or winner Plant/Benavidez assuming Canelo gets by Ryder ofc

Anyways, if it wasnt alrdy mentioned Ryder will be a 168 mandatory in addition to a tune-up after surgery. More than reasonable.

There's a high likelihood we see Canelo v Bivol 2 or winner Plant/Benavidez assuming Canelo gets by Ryder ofc
No problem with Ryder being both the tune-up and allowing Canelo to settle his mandatory business, it is an earned status for Ryder it needs to be satisfied eventually so now is fine. Not the major fight we want to see, doesn’t exactly excite but we are still waiting for Benavidez to even fight someone and let’s be honest Plant might win too, so in the meantime I guess the Ryder fight makes enough sense. If Benavidez wasn’t on a path to fight Plant by now I’d be calling for him to fight Ryder instead of Canelo because that’s a matchup that imo makes way more sense, but good on Benavidez if he doesn’t pull out vs Plant, that fight will tell alot

this Canelo guy might be one to watch if he ever fights

Hes reply banned. Im done with the bullshit. He contributes absolutely nothing productive and folks are just going to get cards if it continues anyway so Id rather avoid that.

What a shit head.
Honestly one of the worst posters we've ever had in this forum and I've posted here for a long time.

Not sure if he’s deranged or just a gaping asshole but the first option is definitely a possibility. Ignoring him is the way to go. I do enjoy knowing he posted and not having to read his nonsensical crap.

Last edited:
I tried to give dude a chance, appreciated the enthusiasm at first even if he was annoying, figured he’d eventually learn some shit, chill out, whatever but it just got out of control after a while. Take a knee eventually, or at very least have a good argument if you are insane and have no off button.

ah, but that's hardly problematic for him. dude will easily hijack any thread about anyone anywhere near canelo's division.

rarely do we encounter dipshits of such epic proportions.
Which would be great because then cards etc will follow.

Honestly one of the worst posters we've ever had in this forum and I've posted here for a long time.
Who are the other ones?
I remember a guy named 99Silva that LogicalInsanity use to hate

Pacquiao superfan. During Pacs peak.
It doesn’t seem that long ago he was last here but I guess it has been a while.
As for Roids, when he wanted to contribute he could manage but it got to a point of me not even wanting to post here anymore with this constant anthem of weak ass arguments for Benavidez, he wasnt exactly doing anything wrong, I think he’s put all his eggs in one basket and gone full steam ahead on Benavidez and there’s only so many times I can read that beating Anthony Dirrell is like this huge resume strengthening win. That fight made Benavidez look like shit.

he just seems like a contrarian, like a guy who commits to a position and never wavers.

kind of like those simpletons who score certain fights in a bizarre way and will not take any counter argument.

eg: Whitaker vs JCC sr.
Bradley vs Pac I

Back