Canelo vs Ryder May 6th DAZN PPV

Did most people think Canelo was in a different class and that it would look like the callum smith fight though? If they did they are as delusional as you.
Pretty much everyone, yes.

Pretty much everyone, yes.
Then that proves how drunk everyone was on the canelo coolaid. Hardly a defense that most people were as clueless as you.

Then that proves how drunk everyone was on the canelo coolaid. Hardly a defense that most people were as clueless as you.
People thought the #1 P4P rated fighter was pretty good, yes. You got me.

People thought the #1 P4P rated fighter was pretty good, yes. You got me.
You went levels past that. You even have the audacity to defend your comical statement. lol

You went levels past that. You even have the audacity to defend your comical statement. lol
I don't think this is the moment you thought it'd be. This is what happens when you stop thinking and get emotional. Comical statements? Like people forgot about your "generational talent" comment while saying you didn't know who Roman Gonzalez was?

You're a pitifully stupid person who thinks being a dick masks that fact. You've fallen apart over the past couple of days. Get over it, regroup and try again.

So he's not better despite boxing his ears off? Yet I'm the troll?

This place is literally the lunatics overtaking the asylum. Gold.

Bivol fought a great fight, I think Canelo was a little flustered when he realized he couldn't hurt his opponent.

but yes, we need to factor in size here. Canelo moved up in weight to fight a bigger man. we can't discount that.

I don't think its an act or intentional trolling. I really think he's just a horrific poster of epic proportions.
Hes someone's alt. He didn't become very active until May-Mac, and for an account that's been here since 2001, that means he probably got banned on his other account around that time and switched to this one.
He use to have an AV with Conor punching Paulie

Like people forgot about your "generational talent" comment while saying you didn't know who Roman Gonzalez was?

You think claiming Benavidez is generational is controversial? lol!. You are on the record as not having a clue to being able to evaluate Bivol and Canelo as fighters yet have the audacity to trash someone elses opinion on fighters? Hilarious. btw I said I don't watch the micro weights and I'm far from the only one.

Hes someone's alt. He didn't become very active until May-Mac, and for an account that's been here since 2001, that means he probably got banned on his other account around that time and switched to this one

Keep digging sherlock. I was around on the old forum before this one was even launched. Sad to see the trolls have over taken this section of the forum.

You think claiming Benavidez is generational is controversial? lol!. You are on the record as not having a clue to being able to evaluate Bivol and Canelo as fighters yet have the audacity to trash someone elses opinion on fighters? Hilarious. btw I said I don't watch the micro weights and I'm far from the only one.

Keep digging sherlock. I was around on the old forum before this one was even launched. Sad to see the trolls have over taken this section of the forum.
Sherlock would be a good name for a Detective on Sherdog.
Call me Detective Sherlock for now on.
And that's bad news for you, because your case just landed on my desk, and you know what it says?

Canelo by 1st Rd KO.

Honesty, I think I'm putting this piece of shit on ignore and think everyone here should do the same.
i think you might be a bit late to the party.

welcome, though. life is easier without retards. him and that other fool that claims crawford is being ducked by everyone, forgot his handle.

i'd prefer if dumbasses like that got the hammer instead, but i guess a mass ignore by everyone sensible probably hurts the attention seeking dipshits even more.

Hes reply banned. Im done with the bullshit. He contributes absolutely nothing productive and folks are just going to get cards if it continues anyway so Id rather avoid that.

What a shit head.

Back