Canelo vs Plant Nov.6th PBC Showtime PPV

Rey Vargas 34-0 vs Leonardo Báez 21-4 also added

I may be recalling things incorrectly, but I felt that Kovalev gave him significant problems even though Canelo ended up taking care of business at the end.

obviously that’s apples to oranges a bit though. Even a shot, dehydrated Kovalev can knock out good opponents with his jab.
By the time he fought Canelo power in his jab was not the same. I like Segei, but he is lucky he survived Yarde fight.
Its not like Plant has super powerful jab, but he is more defensively responsible as he jabs. I still don’t see him being able
to circle and gat away from Canelo past 7th round. But, I said same thing about Usyk.

Reactions: JSN
Spence has nothing for Canelo. Canelo should be fighting Beterbiev before he gets even older and Benevidez.
Canelo would beat the hell out of Spence right now. Not interested in that, and not sure what level Spence can get to now.

Canelo would beat the hell out of Spence right now. Not interested in that, and not sure what level Spence can get to now.

Crawford also slyly said he'd be able to beat Canelo. He's just a young kid though so it's ok to dream.

Cut is still visible from interview a week ago.

I am PUMPED for Canelo vs Plant!!!! The 2 All Access episodes have been great!!! Can't wait for next week!

Saw a clip of side by side bagwork between these two. Caleb's kickboxing background showed a lot and not in a good way. He doesn't seem able to be generate enough power to hurt Canelo and is too open to getting hit. Also I don't think he is built for power but for speed. He'll be faster than Canelo for in and out movement but I doubt he'd be able to hurt him significantly. Maybe I'm wrong.

Back