Rumored Canelo vs Derevyachenko Sept.14th DAZN

I still cant believe he ate those punches from Golovkin and Jacobs like they were nothing but a stiff breeze. Those shots knockout most anyone they land on lol.
i think all three of those guys have really good chins.

canelo hit golovkin with a fucking sledge hammer and gennady didn't even flinch. jacobs landed some bombs on him and GGG just nodded at him.

golovkin was a wrecking ball when he faced jacobs and danny took his shots pretty well, too. yes, i know he got knocked down, but still. canelo boxed with him more than anything, but he isn't pillow fisted and danny was fine for the most part.

all three took really good shots from the other two. they're tough sons of bitches.

i think all three of those guys have really good chins.

canelo hit golovkin with a fucking sledge hammer and gennady didn't even flinch. jacobs landed some bombs on him and GGG just nodded at him.

golovkin was a wrecking ball when he faced jacobs and danny took his shots pretty well, too. yes, i know he got knocked down, but still. canelo boxed with him more than anything, but he isn't pillow fisted and danny was fine for the most part.

all three took really good shots from the other two. they're tough sons of bitches.
For sure. They all had some damn good chin displays.

Back