Canelo, Crawford and Lomachenko

Yeah I agree a punch landed but it was a light shot with nothing behind it. You can see Loma steps forward and his foot rolls out so you can see the sole of his shoe, then as he plants weight his leg just collapses. It looked like he was attempting a single leg with an outside trip. The ref could have given it as knockdown and it would have changed nothing.
Not even Russell is saying he dropped him. I remember him being asked about it and he said that it 'could have' been a knockdown but it wasn't. That applies to every trip or slip during which a punch lands.

Not even Russell is saying he dropped him. I remember him being asked about it and he said that it 'could have' been a knockdown but it wasn't. That applies to every trip or slip during which a punch lands.
At least Russell is honest about it and never has afaik tried to dispute the result.

Crawford is extremely talented, but he simply does not have the names on his resume.

Love him or hate him, Canelo is the clear p4p. His resume is just too deep. Loma is top 3, no doubt.

Idk why Crawford in discussion of top 3, Spence has a better resume and so do other guys.

Idk why Crawford in discussion of top 3, Spence has a better resume and so do other guys.
Crawford is a Top Rank/HBO hype job. He never did a thing to earn his place as the best and has done nothing to defend it either.

Canelo has the best resume but I’d have loma at no1 because:

-he’s not a PED cheat
-There no controversy over any of his wins. There’s no fckin way should the first golovkin fight have been a draw. Canelo got a draw due to favourable judging

If we count together amateur and pro fights, then Loma's resume is even better than Usyk resume.
Yes, there might be told that ammy doesn't count, pro is for true gods etc.
At top level these amateurs or " amateurs " does have handling that average medium level pro never saw in his life. No one provide this unless one is really good and highly talented.

Theres Loma, and then theres this guy. Then there is everyone else

5f468307d6ebb78a0327f2189b56011b_cropped.jpg

Good point. Inoue is arguably above Crawford. Resumewise Canelo is first with Lomachenko a distant second.

I think p4p rankings are hopelessly subjective and there is no way to get universal agreement unless there is a star like Muhammad ali. However if we talk about the quality of technique and sheer boxing skill, then surely lomachenko is clearly the best in the world.

Good point. Inoue is arguably above Crawford. Resumewise Canelo is first with Lomachenko a distant second.
If we are including p4p resumes from the top 10, then Manny is ahead of everyone

If we are including p4p resumes from the top 10, then Manny is ahead of everyone

You're right. It's about the resume itself and how much of a winning streak a fighter has piled up lately.

Back