• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canelo Alvarez vs Jermell Charlo September 30th PBC Showtime PPV

I mean, there are multiple face to faces now showing their comparisons. But this wasnt about Canello.

I dont get how the dude made weight. Can you name a bigger 154?
Fundora and Paul Williams came to mind.

I actually do like these matchups. Garcia has quite some killer instinct and Resendiz definitely has some craft and balls. And Lubin and Ramos are pretty evenly matched as of today.

Canelo vs Charlo
Lubin vs Ramos
Ugas vs Barrios
Garcia vs resendiz

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to this entire card.

I think Charlo should come in light. Prepare almost like he would if he were fighting at 154-160.

I think Charlo should come in light. Prepare almost like he would if he were fighting at 154-160.
This would definitely be the way to go, I don't think coming in really heavy at the limit would give him more power or punch resistance than at the MW limit. It doesn't seem like it makes a difference for Canelo tbh.

ramos-lubin-2.jpg

mono Ramos vs Lubin

Damn that’s a dope card. And won’t be long. Can’t wait, more excited than initially.

Back