• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canelo Alvarez vs Jermell Charlo September 30th PBC Showtime PPV

AKA: Bivol rightfully deserves more % and to dictate more terms because he won the fight. Canelo isnt beating Bivol. This is better for Canelo’s future.

Its also better for boxing.
Perhaps he earned it but he doesn't have the star power or promotional pul to play the A side, even if he won the first one.

You know, with someone on ignore, I thought you were directing this @Hagler and I was a bit confused for a minute.

Not sure of what you mean right here. I get evidence of Benavidez’s fleshlight’s getting slapped around on a regular basis in here but I don’t get involved anymore. The guy scares me more than anything else.

Morrell is not relevant it could be ages before they fight. A think a more fun bet would be whether Canelo ever fights Benavidez. I say he never does. Account bet? You don't even have to worry about the result, they just need to step in the ring. Do it just for PUO3 at least.

How about you just accept my account bet? It's plainly obvious that you think Benavidez beats everyone in boxing but you really hope he never fights Morrell.

If you don't wanna do an account bet we could always do a AV or sig bet if that makes you feel better. I won't ask again, so let me know if you change your mind.

Perhaps he earned it but he doesn't have the star power or promotional pul to play the A side, even if he won the first one.
A side, absolutely not. But, he does deserve significantly more % and terms than the first fight.

Just watched Charlo v Harrison 2. Terrific fight.

Not sure of what you mean right here. I get evidence of Benavidez’s fleshlight’s getting slapped around on a regular basis in here but I don’t get involved anymore. The guy scares me more than anything else.
“Benavidez’s Fleshlight”?! Haha, oh god this forum man,

I only ignored him for a week or two, but I decided posting on a forum full of ghosts I couldn’t see was kind of pointless, and tbh, ol Fleshlight kinda grew on me some, back in the day there were like 4 of him.

So howd he make weight exactly? Good lord.

So howd he make weight exactly? Good lord.

meh, dude is wearing baggy clothes and is closer to the camera.

not saying he is a small 154er, he clearly isn't... but he wasn't unthinkably large for the division.

canelo, on the other hand, isn't exactly a huge 168. i think both of these guys are natural middleweights.

not saying he is a small 154er, he clearly isn't... but he wasn't unthinkably large for the division.

canelo, on the other hand, isn't exactly a huge 168. i think both of these guys are natural middleweights.
Both Charlos are bigger though. Jermell just may have a leaner build than Canelo.
Canelo has been kicking so much ass of much larger fighters up until Bivol that I honestly think people have forgotten his true size & that he went up just to make a legacy and money. Not because he was too big for 160 or hell even 154.

I mean, there are multiple face to faces now showing their comparisons. But this wasnt about Canello.

I dont get how the dude made weight. Can you name a bigger 154?

So... a month and a half for Charlo to do something stupid and this fight not to happen...

I mean, there are multiple face to faces now showing their comparisons. But this wasnt about Canello.

I dont get how the dude made weight. Can you name a bigger 154?
he was under 153 for his last fight. no one truly struggling to make weight loses an extra pound.

he's big, but i honestly think he makes weight quite comfortably.

he was under 153 for his last fight. no one truly struggling to make weight loses an extra pound.

he's big, but i honestly think he makes weight quite comfortably.
Those Houston boys have weight cutting down that is for sure.

Back