International Candace Owens refused visa for speaking tour in Australia

Neph

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I'm not sure how interested people are, but she's been refused to Australia so he speaking tour won't be going ahead.

Immigration Minister Tony Burke confirmed the conservative online influencer would not be granted a visa, saying "Australia's national interest is best served when Candace Owens is somewhere else".

Tony Burke is an enemy of the West. He wants to infest Australia with all sorts of foreign welfare parasites, so it's no surprise he's against a conservative lady like Owens.

Last edited:
"Australia's national interest is best served when Candace Owens is somewhere else".

laughing-tom-cruise.gif

Well played, Tony.

Tony Burke is an enemy of the West. He wants to infest Australia with all sorts of foreign welfare parasites, so it's no surprise he's against a conservative lady like Owens.
That’s funny. Could have sworn Australia was an import of British parasites ….O wait, it’s only a parasite if you’re not white. ….

That’s funny. Could have sworn Australia was an import of British parasites ….O wait, it’s only a parasite if you’re not white. ….
If today aboriginal people have access to electricity and a life expectancy of over 30 years, it is thanks to white men.

They been going down the toilet for years , their covid response was a joke , they came woke, which is sad

If today aboriginal people have access to electricity and a life expectancy of over 30 years, it is thanks to white men.
Here’s a lightbulb. Oh my bad for the genocide …..get that Rudyard Kipling stuff outta here. Typical white man savior complex

Here’s a lightbulb. Oh my bad for the genocide …..get that Rudyard Kipling stuff outta here. Typical white man savior complex
go live in a non-white majority country to see what happens.

Not that I care about refusing Owens, I've got not idea what she thinks she has to say to Australians, but the standards for refusals have been wildly inconsistent.
Presumably because it's ultimately just the personal discretion of the Home Affairs minister, and it's easy to fail a "character assessment".

Back