Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

You're not 'calling' anyone a leftie fuckwit, you're typing it into a comment box on karate forum and clicking 'post reply'. I'm sure you feel really tough from your couch but the outcome might be quite different if you said it in real life to a stranger.

But I know you are insecure about the in real life stuff, so I don't expect you to acknowledge it.

And yes, you posted one UK channel 4 article that was a study on death rates at the hands of police. Further proving you're too fucking stupid to even source the right the links for what you're arguing.

You confidently said that black dudes have big dicks, and your new pool boy @ShadowRun seems convinced by that too. But because you wont provide a study supporting that, it can only mean you've come to this conclusion through other means.

So I ask you both what's the sample size, how many black cocks vs white cocks have you seen in your private interactions, and what is the data saying?
Stop randomly tagging me you weird ass loser . Go talk about dicks some where else .. how is this guy not banned yet

Edit I’m blocking this pos race baiting thread making loser.
WR gets worse every few months

You're not 'calling' anyone a leftie fuckwit, you're typing it into a comment box on karate forum and clicking 'post reply'. I'm sure you feel really tough from your couch but the outcome might be quite different if you said it in real life to a stranger.

But I know you are insecure about the in real life stuff, so I don't expect you to acknowledge it.

And yes, you posted one UK channel 4 article that was a study on death rates at the hands of police. Further proving you're too fucking stupid to even source the right the links for what you're arguing.

You confidently said that black dudes have big dicks, and your new pool boy @ShadowRun seems convinced by that too. But because you wont provide a study supporting that, it can only mean you've come to this conclusion through other means.

So I ask you both what's the sample size, how many black cocks vs white cocks have you seen in your private interactions, and what is the data saying?
In my years on this forum, I have never come across someone so utterly fucking stupid yet so confident in the absolute horse shit they're spewing. I can't believe people as stupid as you actually exist. Well, now I can.
You dispute what that channel 4 source was actually about, yet it is literally titled "Do black people commit more crime". It may have mentioned people who died at the hands of police but for you to claim that was what the article was actually about, is beyond funny. I'd be convinced you're just a troll, but I can see you genuinely are really this stupid.

Now here you are YET again, for about the 10th time, ignoring the main and serious parts of what I said, and you just want to talk about black men's cocks.
What next? Messaging me asking for dick pics?

As for your retarded statement about me not calling you anything, I'm sorry but you're just a complete dunce. If I put something into writing and call you a name, I'm fucking well calling you a name. That's like me saying you're not saying anything to me, you're just tapping away on your phone. 🤦🏻‍♂️

You're flagging mate. You started off giving me a much higher opinion of you. Now I can see you're just an angry little turd who is beyond stupid and have a compulsion to say repeated moronic fuckwittery.

Shapiro wants nothing to do with a debate with Owens because he knows his positions are indefensible and highly unpopular.
She would absolutely crush him and she had him dead to rights from the get go when she wanted to debate "the new definition of antisemitism". Everyone knows the Palestinians are semites and Ben just doesnt see it that way.

Shapiro wants nothing to do with a debate with Owens because he knows his positions are indefensible and highly unpopular.

Shapiro has completely destroyed his reputation with this whole fiasco. Not just the Candace Owens thing, but this whole last six months.

It's actually shocking how completely fucking unhinged he has become. He's a Sam Harris level joke now.

Shapiro has completely destroyed his reputation with this whole fiasco. Not just the Candace Owens thing, but this whole last six months.

It's actually shocking how completely fucking unhinged he has become. He's a Sam Harris level joke now.

This is what I remember seeing with the exchange on Twitter between the two and Jeremy the Daily Wire owner.

Candace issues a challenge to debate Been any time, any place
Ben says let's do it the upcoming Monday on my show
Candace says no she won't do it on his show but will do it on a neutral platform
Ben says sounds good he's signing out of social media for Jewish holidays for the weekend
Jeremy says they can do it on X or YouTube Monday.
Candance says she wants a moderator, Jeremy say no 1 on 1 only.
Candance says Shes in London and can't do i,t why doesn't Jeremy know where his employee flies to.
He says he has x amount of employees, how would he know about her travel schedule and says she has flown all around the world just to debate or interview people.
She says that is true she will DM him about it

A week or two later Ben is on another Jewish holiday she challenges him to a debate again and I don't think much happened after that besides some gag order.

He has actually always been like this he just got smart enough to hide it when he got very famous. He wrote two old articles one titled something like "im tired of all this whining about civilian casualties" and one titled something like "anyone speaking bad about the iraq war should be tried for sedition" hes always been a little bitch who gives lip service to the most disgusting and violent ideas. Id be happy for his downfall but he made a lot of money on the way up so its a hollow shadenfreud.

Okay so let's just get this straight:

- colonialism in Africa is a relic of the past despite that many African Nations still dont own their own wealth and currently corporate sponsored Death Squads as well as State ones (Wagner) are operating IN Africa, that's all just "blaming others."

- Wild animals > black Africans.

- Black people have inherent behavioral problems due to their race.

Yeah, you're totally not a racist, nothing you're saying is racist, this is all just factual bad things that ONLY black people do because they're black.

lol it’s hilarious

Blue lives matter.

Why are you talking about ball licking? Have you moved on from cocks already?

<BC1>

So I'm not allowed to point out that it's what you do shamelessly and non stop here?

Shush now silly little child, your stupidity knows no bounds and it's boring. And I'm sure you have some balls to go and lick some more. Hopefully then, the mods won't delete your shitty posts again. 🤫

So I'm not allowed to point out that it's what you do shamelessly and non stop here?

Shush now silly little child, your stupidity knows no bounds and it's boring. And I'm sure you have some balls to go and lick some more. Hopefully then, the mods won't delete your shitty posts again. 🤫

You confused little dimwitted cuck, first you appeal to conspiracy by saying the mods are protecting me, but those same mods are on your side deleting my posts?

All this talk of cocks and balls has you very distracted, get your fucking narrative straight.

Back