Canadian government considering full ban on handguns and assault weapons.

Wet Blanket

Bipartisan GIF Machine
@red
Reaction score
Canadian federal government is looking into banning handguns and assault weapons nation wide.

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I will support anything that makes it harder to buy or own guns of any sort. I'll also always support gun registration.

"The federal government will launch a study of a full ban on handguns and assault weapons in Canada."

Not a lot of info yet, link to full article -

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberals-handguns-firears-1.4801700

America next and then the final phase of the NWO can commence
GsJSEuc.gif

Is there also a plan on stopping illegal guns coming across the border? You know, like something targeted at actual criminals, not citizens who already have to jump through many hoops to get a handgun?

I didn't think Canada had a major problem with gun violence. Seems odd, but whatever the people of Canada want.

Is there also a plan on stopping illegal guns coming across the border? You know, like something targeted at actual criminals, not citizens who already have to jump through many hoops to get a handgun?

I believe they are working on that as well..or at least STILL working on it. :p

Are Canadians getting a lot of illegal guns from the United States?

I'm sure it will work as well as the Federal Assault Weapons Ban did in America. Meaning it will curtail the rights of private citizens as laws only affect law-abiding people and have no impact on shootings or crime.

Apparently the number of contraband guns used in gun crime is at least 50%, some suggest it's much higher.

LoL Canada - you ain't going to ban shit.

These shotguns still cool tho? Nice!

outdoorhub-northern-guns-7-canada-exclusive-firearms-wont-find-stateside-2014-10-03_15-13-46.jpg

And - this photo from your article - the blue gloves - also, very worthy of a LoL :

seized-handgun.JPG

Last edited:

Toronto has been a major destination for US handguns (usually stolen) because they fetch a much higher price here due to them being a restricted weapon.

Apparently the number of contraband guns used in gun crime is at least 50%, some suggest it's much higher.

So Mexico exports drugs into the United States, and the United States exports guns to Canada?

We're going to need more walls.

Canada is currently very far leftist.

I don't blame pencils, I blame people who make spelling mistakes

Finally we are safe.

Canadian federal government is looking into banning handguns and assault weapons nation wide.

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I will support anything that makes it harder to buy or own guns of any sort. I'll also always support gun registration.

"The federal government will launch a study of a full ban on handguns and assault weapons in Canada."

Not a lot of info yet, link to full article -

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberals-handguns-firears-1.4801700

I support this if everyone promises to follow the rules.

LoL Canada - you ain't going to ban shit.

These shotguns still cool tho? Nice!

outdoorhub-northern-guns-7-canada-exclusive-firearms-wont-find-stateside-2014-10-03_15-13-46.jpg

And - this photo from your article - the blue gloves - also, very worthy of a LoL :

seized-handgun.JPG

I think they probably want to keep their fingerprints off of evidence, no?

The goal of the anti gun people there and here.

Back