Canadian Cop will stand trial for slamming passively resisting woman on her face

The most worrisome part about these videos to me is that these guys are never alone. Dude just slammed this girl on her face on camera, in a room with 3 other people present.
He either didn't think he was wrong or thought he could get away with it.
Or he completely fucked up and had no clue it was going to be that effective or brutal.

Regardless if you mess up on the job you should face the consequences. I hope she's ok and I hope he'll never do something this stupid ever again.

It says she was arrested for violating conditions of her release. What was she originally convicted of?

She’s probably a junkie or a hooker. Both.

Does it matter? What’s the matter with you?

Did your parents raise you to believe people on the bottom rung of society deserve violence and abuse?

That’s messed up. Throw his ass in jail.

Yeah it’s a screw up that has to cost him that career. I don’t think he meant to slam her on her face that hard, but he did. She’s little and he’s a dude. He’s probably not really that strong and isn’t used to anybody going down like that.

Did your parents raise you to believe people on the bottom rung of society deserve violence and abuse?

No but if she was arrested originally for abusing her kid or something then I would have a lot less sympathy.

Then you have a mug shot with a bunch of gloved hands holding her face in place. Something else for people to bitch about.

We just had that here

Monster got into an argument with his baby momma and threw the two month old off the balcony :( then lit the apartment on fire

95% sure dude was raised in the barn with the other livestock......

lol that fuck bag cop is fucked up.

def not gonna be a good outcome for him. what a scum bag.

That is obviously police brutality. Dude is going to jail for sure. The current case in Philadelphia, in contrast, the cops did everything right. Got to have cameras on all the time if you're a cop to protect yourself.

He'll plead to assault, Serve no time, have a lengthy write-up on his jacket. He was attempting to gain control of her while she was actively resisting (despite what TS says, that is not passive resistance) he started to employ a modified wristlock technique to bring her to the ground to gain proper control of her while awaiting an additional officer, at which point she went limp causing a greater than intended application of force causing her to be brought to the ground with greater force than intended. As a result she inadvertently struck her head on the floor causing a laceration to the forehead.

He'll plead to assault, Serve no time, have a lengthy write-up on his jacket. He was attempting to gain control of her while she was actively resisting (despite what TS says, that is not passive resistance) he started to employ a modified wristlock technique to bring her to the ground to gain proper control of her while awaiting an additional officer, at which point she went limp causing a greater than intended application of force causing her to be brought to the ground with greater force than intended. As a result she inadvertently struck her head on the floor causing a laceration to the forehead.

I don’t understand if you’re being serious or you’re being ironic here. My brain hurts.

That's some mighty fine paperwork, officer.

Lol this is exactly how the report will look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back