Canadian Cop will stand trial for slamming passively resisting woman on her face

Goddamn. Yeah, that was...unnecessary. He's lucky he didn't break her neck. She just grazed that counter top. A few more inches forward, and she's dead or paralyzed.

Comply or die.

Cops are sociopaths. Have to be to take that job.

What a nut, can't imagine being his spouse and being comfortable ever having a disagreement with him. Or leaving him alone with a kid. . .

She wanted to play the game, now she will get paid handsomely for it.

Cops are stressed out and tired of the bullshit from criminals.

Brutal.

What's good policy there? A gut punch? Slap across the face? Call in a counselor and beg her to cooperate?

Brutal.

What's good policy there? A gut punch? Slap across the face? Call in a counselor and beg her to cooperate?
When I was a bouncer you get a second guy and you just drag them like that. Each person hooks them under the arm pit and if they want their feet dragging across the ground to passively resist then so be it.

When I was a bouncer you get a second guy and you just drag them like that. Each person hooks them under the arm pit and if they want their feet dragging across the ground to passively resist then so be it.

Cool. I guess get a few cops to hold her in place for the picture and hope that's enough.

Id throw the fucking book and locker at that asshole for that one

Nice work, officer.

I hope your city burns to the ground.

(But you still get your retirement)

I feel like he underestimated her weight/size. What I meant to say is that he’s got a hearty wife at home. Karen doesn’t go down that easy.

Last edited:
The most worrisome part about these videos to me is that these guys are never alone. Dude just slammed this girl on her face on camera, in a room with 3 other people present.
He either didn't think he was wrong or thought he could get away with it.

Omg America smh..., Wait

Back