International Canadian Census 2021

M

monster zero

redfm_canada2021Census_post-768x384.jpg

Any of my Canadian brothers identifying as a woman for the census this year? It's your legal right to claim which ever gender you feel you are. Its not even falsifying or compromising the data set. These are the rules they made, if you feel like a woman, you are one legally.

When you fill out your census form, will you identify as White or as First Nations?

it seems everyone these days has multiple options they can choose to identify with

Imagine just honestly responding for yourself and your household, so that researchers and policymakers have reliable data?

Crazy talk, I know...

Just a penis person feeling fluid while filling it out. Maybe its time to get with the times, you bigot.

I identify as me, myself and I. Check mate genderists.

I identify as a paperclip.

inb4 OP picks something other than white to proof he isn't white <TheDonald>

Imagine just honestly responding for yourself and your household, so that researchers and policymakers have reliable data?

Crazy talk, I know...

Imagine a government not already knowing all the answers to these questions.

Imagine a government not already knowing all the answers to these questions.

ok, I'll bite...

So you think the gov't has all the answers to all of the census questions for every household in the country and just administers the census for shits and giggles?

When you fill out your census form, will you identify as White or as First Nations?

it seems everyone these days has multiple options they can choose to identify with

I've toyed with IDing as a 1st nations but just assume it will come back to bite me in the ass, like I'll go to vote and my voter card will state I need to show proof of being an indian.

redfm_canada2021Census_post-768x384.jpg

Any of my Canadian brothers identifying as a woman for the census this year? It's your legal right to claim which ever gender you feel you are. Its not even falsifying or compromising the data set. These are the rules they made, if you feel like a woman, you are one legally.
Attack helicopter

Back