Canada: Female Cop Drags Blackout Drunk student, steps on head

Shes also 5 times her size probably 300 pounds that girl on the bottom is as heavy as that fat cops arm. She stomped on her you can call it what you like she stomped on her head.

300 pounds? You're trolling I guess.

Media Derangement Syndrome.

I just watched a segment on CBC The National... and there is a link to CTV's national website in the OP...
Literally 100% of the time when “the national media won’t report this!”, it’s either that they already have or that they haven’t because the news hasn’t been confirmed and so far only appeared in some minor league local rag. But that interferes with the ‘CBC is a propaganda machine for the Libs’ narrative....

There were melatonin and acetaminophen pills scattered about and a nearly empty wine bottle. Court documents say the officer took away the boxcutter from Wang, who was "behaving in a bizarre and erratic manner."

In the court documents, the officer says she believed Wang posed a threat to herself and to others. The officer says Wang did not follow orders, swore excessively, repeatedly asked to be killed and swung her arms around until Browning was able to handcuff her.

Browning said she thought Wang might need urgent medical or psychiatric help, and sought to take her into custody under the Mental Health Act. But the plaintiff refused to leave the apartment on her own.

What does that have to do with what we saw in the video?
She got the box cutter away from her and was able to cuff her, why was all of the other stuff necessary? The girl is clearly either drugged up or wasted in some form.

The cop was called into do a Wellness check, and she needed to drag the girl by her arms, put a foot on her head, and pull her up by her hair for her safety?????????
Why didn't she call an ambulance/paramedic/backup and then wait with the girl until help arrived?

I thought that cop was gonna kickflip that girl like a skateboard for a second.
That was pretty fucked up tho.

What does that have to do with what we saw in the video?
She got the box cutter away from her and was able to cuff her, why was all of the other stuff necessary? The girl is clearly either drugged up or wasted in some form.

The cop was called into do a Wellness check, and she needed to drag the girl by her arms, put a foot on her head, and pull her up by her hair for her safety?????????
Why didn't she call an ambulance/paramedic/backup and then wait with the girl until help arrived?

She had taken a lot of pills and had cut herself in an attempt to kill herself. The boyfriend had made the call. There was a dog in the room, which attacked the cop, so she felt safer to get the person out of there, and get her some help. But she kept resisting and hitting the cop until she cuffed her. After that, she refused to obey the cop's commands, wouldn't move, and kept yelling loudly, including demands that the cop should kill her. Obviously the cop lost her temper to some degree.

It's not the prettiest scene but it was a chaotic situation for something that was supposed to be a fairly routine "wellness check". The way I see it there should be atleast two people involved, instead of one female cop.

At the end of the day there's a good chance she would be dead if the cop hadn't done what she did, so you have to take that into account.

Last edited:
The officer said she feared leaving Wang in her apartment alone, believing she was suicidal, and didn’t know whether other first responders would be able to access the apartment.

It's an apartment down a hallway, not at the top of Mt. fucking Everest. Cop should have just waited on first responders or called backup to carry her out instead of dragging her imo.

It's an apartment down a hallway, not at the top of Mt. fucking Everest. Cop should have just waited on first responders or called backup to carry her out instead of dragging her imo.

Apparently the doors were locked which is why the cop put a carpet in between the door so that it remained open.

On hindsight, obviously not the best possible judgment, but she probably figured that she wouldn't have to drag her all the way. At the very end she did finally get up and walked out with her.

There's a lot of things she could've done better, obviously, but when there's a person trying to kill themselves, an aggressive dog inside the room trying to attack you, and the suicidal person suddenly snaps and attacks you after waking up from unconsciousness, and then keeps yelling at the cop to kill her, in such a situation people can end up making some pretty bad decisions.

Cops aren't mental health experts. It's pretty questionable that Canada is even using them in that role for "wellness checks".

She had taken a lot of pills and had cut herself in an attempt to kill herself. The boyfriend had made the call. There was a dog in the room, which attacked the cop, so she felt safer to get the person out of there, and get her some help. But she kept resisting and hitting the cop until she cuffed her. After that, she refused to obey the cop's commands, wouldn't move, and kept yelling loudly, including demands that the cop should kill her. Obviously the cop lost her temper to some degree.

It's not the prettiest scene but it was a chaotic situation for something that was supposed to be a fairly routine "wellness check". The way I see it there should be atleast two people involved, instead of one female cop.

At the end of the day there's a good chance she would be dead if the cop hadn't done what she did, so you have to take that into account.
Again, all of that doesn't matter once she had the cuffs on. There are so many different ways she could have handled the situation that is baffling that that was the way she chose.
And a wasted/drugged up girl couldn't follow the commands of an officer that just showed up unannounced at her door? Why is that surprising? she was called there to do a wellness check, so she could suspect that the girl might not be well in some way.

I'm not into giving people credit for doing what they're supposed to do. It's the cop's job to help the girl and save her life if need be. It's literally what she is paid to do. It''s not a volunteer service.

So where do you put her?

She’s obviously not 300lbs dude. 300lbs on a female is morbidly obese, fat hanging out everywhere, thighs and arms looking like complete blubber. This cop probably isn’t even 200lbs, I’d say 180 at the very most, probably less.

ha, this is why America is the laughing stock of the world. 'Mericans and their crazy LEOs. This is why every other country is better, because they dont have guns, thus no shitty, asshole cops that abuse power.

She’s obviously not 300lbs dude. 300lbs on a female is morbidly obese, fat hanging out everywhere, thighs and arms looking like complete blubber. This cop probably isn’t even 200lbs, I’d say 180 at the very most, probably less.
You seem like the kinda guy who would know, im not an expert to me she looks obese maybe even mega obese but cant tell maybe shes 190 or maybe 699 or three fiddy.

I see it as important in the sense that I've dealt with these sorts of physical scenarios, and know to a degree what sort of emotions, reactions, physical responses they invoke in people, especially when it's an unusual/uncomfortable situation. A situation where you may have felt your health or even life was threatened. Not claiming any sort of special expertise, but then again, a modern-day cop is hardly a master of physical combat.

They're mostly just dudes who get paid a fairly lame wage and go through minimal training. They're dependent on people respecting the badge. Most military guys are probably better off physically and training-wise.

Whatever. If that's your opinion then so be it.

In my opinion, if we double-down on that view, it would only lead to apathetic cops who prefer letting stuff go, to risking their jobs. Cops who are held hostage by the rule of the mob rather than being the authority which is obeyed by the mob.

The realities at ground-zero are different to how it might seem to people who are gas-lighted by media's carefully hand-picked incidents. People can work 10-year careers as police spotlessly, but if they commit one questionable thing on tape, which didn't even result in death or injury, they're made out to be horrible people. Yet you put pretty much any average Joe in those situations, and they shit their pants and go full psycho on the people they feel threatened by. What really separates the cop from the average person? The whole 6 months of training? The lame ass wages they are paid? How much can we legitimately expect, from people that are barely compensated any better than a guy working at McDonalds?

I just see that as too much. By all means, charge all the cops who caused death or injury by recklessness and incompetence. But if it's just somebody getting bruises, to me that's just not worth losing their job let alone being put in jail.
This is the RCMP , she would be making north of 100k , with an early retirement age and a wicked pension it's a good gig , and its not easy to get in .

This was a wellness check , her response was way overboard , she should at least be fired .

My dad is a retired cop. He was shot at, run after with a knife, and gotten into many altercations with violent perps. His opinion based on the video footage he's seen is there is a deep cultural problem in current law enforcement. He can't fathom why anyone would kneel on a man's neck for 8 minutes, or push a non-threatening elderly man to the ground, or shoot any unarmed person in the back as they are running away even if it was following a physical confrontation, and that none of these go unpunished.

I had a long talk about it with him and he told me there were times where things got heated and he got emotional and he felt tempted to go hard on the person who attacked him, and this includes the time he arrested a young man and was swarmed by a mob of his friends who surrounded his cruiser and they threw a large stone through the windshield with the nearest help being 40 minutes away. He didn't start the car and mow them over, or pull out his gun and started shooting. Instead, he released the guy he had arrested (after having obtained his identity), and negotiated his way out. They did go back to arrest the kid along with several of the people who attacked my dad, but nobody got hurt. He says too many cops don't use their heads anymore and react impulsively, and don't take to heart their social responsibility. Peacekeeping and law enforcement goes beyond carrying a badge, a gun and handcuffs. It's also community outreach, and a deep concern with public safety that includes the people you are intercepting for an arrest.

Cops nowadays are protected by their union, as they should be, but they are overly protected which gives them a feeling of invulnerability with the law. He does say the presence of so many video recording devices does complicate the situation, but it can also help them. The problem is we are catching more and more cops being in dereliction of duty and then the act is going unpunished. Police reform is needed.
Great post , your pops sounds like a good one .

Back