• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Canada’s First Prime Minister John A Macdonald Statue Torn down today

There is lots of proof.

Indigenous kids are taken into state custody at a much higher rate than any other, that's a fact.

It's purely based on racism.

Rofl.

Have you ever been to a reserve?

I've been to lots because of my work. The squalor and filth SOME of these kids are brought up in is worse than a 3rd world country's zoo.

But yea, it's not the drug addicted and alcoholic parents beating their starving, gasoline sniffing addicted kids, living in a shack filled with broken windows and doors from domestic violence, surrounded by puddles of dog piss and piles of dog shit...

No, it's not that, it's totally and completely "racism".

source-6.gif

We should bike ride sometime bro. Maybe even record ourselves eating something vegan and shit talking the masses here

I mean, you can get a regular papusa and I'll get the vegan one. No judgement.

It may break Sherdog.

I mean, you can get a regular papusa and I'll get the vegan one. No judgement.

It may break Sherdog.
Where the hell are they making vegan papusa. That’s awesome lol.

Rofl.

I've been to lots because of my work. The squalor and filth SOME of these kids are brought up in is worse than a 3rd world country's zoo.

But yea, it's not the drug addicted and alcoholic parents beating their starving, gasoline sniffing addicted kids, living in a shack filled with broken windows and doors from domestic violence, surrounded by puddles of dog piss and piles of dog shit...

source-6.gif

Yes I have been to several. I go to pow wows too. Have you?

Part of my family lives on reserve.. not in squalor either.

You obviously know nothing about this but just want to repeat racist stereotypes .

Rofl.

source-6.gif
I have family members that took in fosters and tried to adopt them, but the system is set-up that every family member under the sun gets a crack at having the kid prior to the person that adopted them and is raising them as their own. This is enough reason to not get involved because it'll tear you apart once you're bonded.

Where the hell are they making vegan papusa. That’s awesome lol.

This guy was making them in the little south American multi restaurant place in Kensington on Augusta. Haven't been in a while but he had a stall in there and they were awesome.

Indeed there reserves that have horrible conditions. Places like Pikangikum are examples. The Canadian government has created these situations. These people were forced from their traditional lands onto tiny packets of land and weren't even allowed to leave till recently...

But becaue you don't know anything about indigenous people other than some info you want to carefully pick and choose from you are blind to the racism that affects all indigenous people in Canada.

Indeed there reserves that have horrible conditions. Places like Pikangikum are examples. The Canadian government has created these situations. These people were forced from their traditional lands onto tiny packets of land and weren't even allowed to leave till recently...

But becaue you don't know anything about indigenous people other than some info you want to carefully pick and choose from you are blind to the racism that affects all indigenous people in Canada.

So its "racism", not deplorable living conditions that cause native children to be taken away from their parents?

That's the laughable fairytale you're sticking to?

When do we start tearing down totem poles?

Slavery in Canada - Wikipedia
Slavery in Canada includes both that practiced by First Nations from earliest times and that under European colonization

Slave-owning people of what became Canada were, for example, the fishing societies, such as the Yurok, that lived along the Pacific coast from Alaska to California, on what is sometimes described as the Pacific or Northern Northwest Coast. Some of the indigenous peoples of the Pacific Northwest Coast, such as the Haida and Tlingit, were traditionally known as fierce warriors and slave-traders, raiding as far as California. Slavery was hereditary, the slaves being prisoners of war and their descendants were slaves. Some nations in British Columbia continued to segregate and ostracize the descendants of slaves as late as the 1970s.

Among a few Pacific Northwest nations about a quarter of the population were slaves. One slave narrative was composed by an Englishman, John R. Jewitt, who had been taken alive when his ship was captured in 1802; his memoir provides a detailed look at life as a slave, and asserts that a large number were held.

We'Re DeCoLoNiZiNg CaNaDa!

Canada seeks to increase immigration over next three years even as pandemic rages on | CTV News

Canada will seek to admit 401,000 new permanent residents next year, a target that if met would be a historic number of newcomers.

But how realistic that plan is in an era of closed borders, a massive economic downturn and reduced capacity within the federal government to handle applications remains to be seen.

https://vancouversun.com/opinion/co...boriginals-and-whites-leaving-metro-vancouver

A net total of 9,345 whites and 460 Indigenous people left Metro for other parts of the province in the one-year period ending July, 2016, according to newly released Statistics Canada data.

So its "racism", not deplorable living conditions that cause native children to be taken away from their parents?

They, like any other group, tried to integrate the Natives into a technologically advanced and English/French speaking society. A land of refuge had to be created.

It's racism whe the kids are taken away from a family that is indigenous when the kids would have stayed with a white family under the same conditions.

Is that clear enough?

What's being erased??

If anything this movement is ADDING to history to include all the genocidal stuff that was excluded.
Since when was it excluded? I'm 43. What did you learn in school? Did you only just hear about residential schools, reserves, and small pox blankets recently?

Rofl.

source-6.gif

So much racism in this post...but most of the generational poverty and addictions are because of residential schools and the illegal pass system set up by John A MacDonald.

Rofl.

source-6.gif
During college I was a tv repairman, which mostly consisted of lifting massive TVs onto a truck to drive back to the shop to fix there.

going to reservations was the worst. The absolute worst. The roaming dog packs worried me all the time.

but we never got our shit stolen there unlike in the hood. So we’d always go to the hood in the early mornings then, and it wasn’t so bad Bc everyone that would steal from us or harass us was still asleep.

So much racism in this post...but most of the generational poverty and addictions are because of residential schools and the illegal pass system set up by John A MacDonald.
They better get over it and start working with the European colonialists.

What's coming will be far worse than assimilation.

And let's be honest, anyone would have done the same during that time period.

Pass System in Canada | The Canadian Encyclopedia
Colonial officials also believed that the pass system would prevent another conflict like the Northwest Resistance. Used in conjunction with policies such as the Indian Act and residential schools, the pass system was part of an overall policy of assimilation.

In the 1880s, the North-West Mounted Police (NWMP) used vagrancy laws to restrict the movement of Indigenous people. They feared Indigenous people might attack the United States army from Canada or that Indigenous people on both sides of the border might form an alliance against the government.

Last edited:

Sad to see.

There were over 300 bodies of kidnapped and murdered aboriginal children being discovered at former Residential Schools.

Now they’re taking down Founding Fathers of Canada.

Is there still George Washington Statues up in America?

Are those coming down?

I’m an immigrant by the way but l love Canada.

I came here when I was 2.

Why Are those people Cheering?

He died a long time ago. How will this improve Their lives?

Sickening to watch. He was the first PM of Canada.

Back