• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Canada’s First Prime Minister John A Macdonald Statue Torn down today

There is lots of proof.

Indigenous kids are taken into state custody at a much higher rate than any other, that's a fact.

It's purely based on racism.
Your a liberal and it shows.
There is lots of proof
He was claiming that the native person told him that they are stealing the children with new ways.
While we are at it. I cant wait to see the name of Toronto changed to.

Last i recall before the pioneers came to Ontario. Toronto was nothing more then a huge forest.

His statement was ridiculous that native children are taken away due to racism but it’s nothing to laugh at.

They suffer horrible abuse from their parents. Most are drunks and junkies.

I don’t know what race has to do with it.

I live in Toronto. I’ve met lots of them.

What experience do you have that says my post is ridiculous?

I can tell you that CAS doesn't pull the same kind of shit with white people's kids.

What experience do you have that says my post is ridiculous?

I can tell you that CAS doesn't pull the same kind of shit with white people's kids.

Yes they do you dummy.

My Kids mom was a CAS kid and she’s white because her parents were violent drunks.

Like many native kids parents.

The safety of children is the priority.

Do you want to see children get hurt?

Race doesn’t matter in this regard.

What did I say that was incorrect though?

It’s a statistical fact.

You don’t get your kids taken away in 2021 for no reason.

Those poor kids did nothing wrong and terrible things happen to them.

The parents should be held accountable.

Show me the statistics.

Hey, @Limbo Pete ... maybe you can shed some light on this.

This is in my hometown.

Apparently they are taking the statue down from City Park and putting it in storage and will be putting it in the cemetery where he's buried.

I wonder if it does further and they level the house he lived in.

At the moment it's a tourist attraction in the city.

Yes they do you dummy.

My Kids mom was a CAS kid and she’s white because her parents were violent drunks.

Like many native kids parents.

The safety of children is the priority.

Do you want to see children get hurt?

Race doesn’t matter in this regard.

It SHOULDN'T matter, but it does.

Look, it's obvious you are pretty racist and I am not going to change your mind .... but you don't have any experience in this area and you don't know what you are talking about.

Cultural genocide is backdoor slow motion genocide. The end result is the same, the extinction of a distinct race and culture. The residence school system and forced assimialtion of indegenous people was to wipe them out. The Han Chinese are doing the same with the Uyghurs.
I don't agree in this case. I believe they were trying to wipe out the indigenous way of living, not the people. Just my belief.

Not all residential schools operated with the worst intentions. Locally there are positive stories where some attendees looked forward to attending each school year. Decent lodgings and 3 square meals a day. They obviously went home for the summers and these are some of the more recent attendees that are still alive. I am not trying to defend the system. Just giving an alternate perspective to the "mass genocide and everyone was raped and murdered" crowd.

We're tearing down your statues and teaching the real history now, deal with it.

You aren't "we". You didn't tear down anything. You are sitting at home shit posting. You haven't left your house in months. Your gravy-filled diabetic ass would have a heart attack trying to walk from your car to the statue. You aren't doing anything.

Makes sense. I’m still wondering when the statues or Chinese historical figures are going up to replace them

Cultural genocide is backdoor slow motion genocide. The end result is the same, the extinction of a distinct race and culture. The residence school system and forced assimialtion of indegenous people was to wipe them out. The Han Chinese are doing the same with the Uyghurs.

First they denied the cultural genocide and now they are using the term to deflect from / minimize the actual attempted genocide.

<{cruzshake}>

You aren't "we". You didn't tear down anything. You are sitting at home shit posting. You haven't left your house in months. Your gravy-filled diabetic ass would have a heart attack trying to walk from your car to the statue. You aren't doing anything.

You're projecting.

It's OK, live your sad life while I take my sweet single speed bike out for rip to see if can beat @Sketch in a race from Queen and Bathurst to the Beaches.

It SHOULDN'T matter, but it does.

Look, it's obvious you are pretty racist and I am not going to change your mind .... but you don't have any experience in this area and you don't know what you are talking about.

You must be a troll.

Are you serious?

I think you’re here picking a fight for no reason.

Im not racist against anyone.

I’m a black person who lives in Toronto.

You're projecting.

It's OK, live your sad life while I take my sweet single speed bike out for rip to see if can beat @Sketch in a race from Queen and Bathurst to the Beaches.
We should bike ride sometime bro. Maybe even record ourselves eating something vegan and shit talking the masses here

Back