Can you respect a fighter who has

The photographers were expecting more of a show, but Perry was feeling shook so he ran off stage. Jouban was ready to pose for the cameras, but a malnourished soft looking Perry didn't want any part of it.
they did the pose ... the whole camera scene

Jouban bounced around, tried to slap the photo then attempted to kick Perry from about 300 yards away. stuff happened, it just wasn't on script and I can't figure out why you expected it to be. Perry WAS the story of the weigh-ins yet again.

they did the pose ... the whole camera scene

Jouban bounced around, tried to slap the photo then attempted to kick Perry from about 300 yards away. stuff happened, it just wasn't on script and I can't figure out why you expected it to be. Perry WAS the story of the weigh-ins yet again.
Perry looked very timid in my opinion. He brought his props on stage so that he could avoid eye contact and concentrate on something else. That's something his management team has actually gone on record saying. He has a tough time when he has to concentrate on too many things at once and gets flustered, so they gave him a prop to focus on. Same way they had him focus on the fake handshake thing before. Once the prop bit was done, they just had him walk off stage because they didn't want him to have to adlib anything .

Perry looked very timid in my opinion. He brought his props on stage so that he could avoid eye contact and concentrate on something else. That's something his management team has actually gone on record saying. He has a tough time when he has to concentrate on too many things at once and gets flustered, so they gave him a prop to focus on. Same way they had him focus on the fake handshake thing before. Once the prop bit was done, they just had him walk off stage because they didn't want him to have to adlib anything .
you reaching bro, look at this face and tell me he ain't shook

z8ueWYN.gif

you reaching bro, look at this face and tell me he ain't shook

z8ueWYN.gif
Looks like the face of someone that is cutting a bit too much. Perry had a much easier cut, as he obviously came in undersized and soft. Pure muscle is much harder to cut than flab.

I haven't seen a fighter that shook since Nate walked behind Conor at their first post fight presser...

I can't believe Jouban wouldn't accept the picture PMP was trying to give him. Mike was trying to give him a keepsake to remember how he looked before the incident.

200.gif

Don't be offended if I don't take a panning camera shot as evidence of being shook. We'll find out if there's any basis to this shook theory. Pretty boy Jouban can scuff knuckles I wouldn't sleep on this guy.

already given up before the fights started the guy has been fighting for 10 years and has never looked this shook, he heard platinum was still in the room!
z8ueWYN.gif
I think I never saw a guy this shook. What's the name of that poor guy?

#PlatinumLevelShake

Back