Can you respect a fighter who has

Elmonstro1

Platinumbless
@Black
Reaction score
already given up before the fights started the guy has been fighting for 10 years and has never looked this shook, he heard platinum was still in the room!
z8ueWYN.gif

Lets all pray for Platinum to but him unconscious gently maybe even throw in a pillow so he can rest his head.

method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=0&y=0&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=mike-perry.jpg

HES SCARED YALL!! HES SCARED

- Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs

He was shook when Mike generously tried to change his bum life too

p8nPf9j.jpg

already given up before the fights started the guy has been fighting for 10 years and has never looked this shook, he heard platinum was still in the room!
z8ueWYN.gif

Lets all pray for Platinum to but him unconscious gently maybe even throw in a pillow so he can rest his head.
I can't tell. He's either a Reptilian, shook, or both. We will find out when he steps into the octagon.

Either way Perry feeds him his black belt fists until Jouban is sent back to the shadow realm from which he came.

Obviously you guys have never seen the Versace Blue Steel. It's called modeling you idiots.

Obviously you guys have never seen the Versace Blue Steel. It's called modeling you idiots.
I sometimes wonder why Ronda get's abused all year round for having a mole on her face, but Jouban has one and is actually considered model material by sherdoggers.

I sometimes wonder why Ronda get's abused all year round for having a mole on her face, but Jouban has one and is actually considered model material by sherdoggers.

I honestly have no idea what makes someone "modeling material". Besides Jouban being in ridiculously good shape I don't see what Versace see's in him. Maybe they're just using him to "toughen up" their brand. He's getting to make out with some pretty decent looking chicks during photo-shoots tho so he must be doing something right. But lets be real, he looks like a Diaz Bro. Straight up.

Back