Can you respect a fighter who has

Jouban is a soft sweety underneath it all.. he will wilt and fall when Perry gets aggressive with him in the fight

Jouban gonna pick Perry apart in the first and then elbow him into dream land in the second. Jouban FTW!

Jouban gonna pick Perry apart in the first and then elbow him into dream land in the second. Jouban FTW!
I think he's more likely to be picking his teeth up off the canvas in the second after finding himself in dream land in the first. Perry FTMFW!

already given up before the fights started the guy has been fighting for 10 years and has never looked this shook, he heard platinum was still in the room!
z8ueWYN.gif

Lets all pray for Platinum to but him unconscious gently maybe even throw in a pillow so he can rest his head.

method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=0&y=0&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=mike-perry.jpg
Hells no! Jouban is done and everybody knows it.

All the best wishes to you, Platinum fella.

Hells no! Jouban is done and everybody knows it.

All the best wishes to you, Platinum fella.
I'm starting to feel bad for you platinum kids. The fear in his eyes while Jouban was dancing in front of him, looking like a young Ali. Perry looked stiff as fuck.

I thought this was going to be about Perry's face tattoo.

That's the face I make when I realize I've missed a deadline. Probably my most common expression...

I'm starting to feel bad for you platinum kids. The fear in his eyes while Jouban was dancing in front of him, looking like a young Ali. Perry looked stiff as fuck.
I bet you got stiff when you saw that male model.

'looking like a young Ali'
<29>

I bet you got stiff when you saw that male model.

'looking like a young Ali'
<29>
I got semi stiff, no homo. But not as stiff as Perry when he couldn't figure out what to do, so he just screamed like a 12 year old girl.

I got semi stiff, no homo. But not as stiff as Perry when he couldn't figure out what to do, so he just screamed like a 12 year old girl.
must be really embarrassing when you get punked and don't know what to do

QQDIFhm.gif

must be really embarrassing when you get punked and don't know what to do

QQDIFhm.gif
I'll admit he didn't know what to do, so he threw the weird kick. He was probably expecting Perry to act a fool like he has done before, and when Perry just turned and ran away, The Alan was a little bit shocked. I also can't believe Perry ran like that, I hope he is ok.

I don't judge him. He knows this is probably the end of his fighting career.

I'll admit he didn't know what to do, so he threw the weird kick. He was probably expecting Perry to act a fool like he has done before, and when Perry just turned and ran away, The Alan was a little bit shocked. I also can't believe Perry ran like that, I hope he is ok.
you new to weigh-ins? or running for that matter?

there are staff on hand that keep the proceedings moving forward swiftly but they did the faceoff and Perry turned and walked away. Taking into consideration that Jouban didn't move towards him until he'd turned away, I don't really understand what you think he was running from. Surely not the guy who couldn't even slap a photo out his hand? :D

you new to weigh-ins? or running for that matter?

there are staff on hand that keep the proceedings moving forward swiftly but they did the faceoff and Perry turned and walked away. Taking into consideration that Jouban didn't move towards him until he'd turned away, I don't really understand what you think he was running from. Surely not the guy who couldn't even slap a photo out his hand? :D
The photographers were expecting more of a show, but Perry was feeling shook so he ran off stage. Jouban was ready to pose for the cameras, but a malnourished soft looking Perry didn't want any part of it.

Back