• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can you imagine a middleweight or heavier fighter doing this...?

Charlie Ward, Islam dugurgov (chechen conor wannabe), Artem Bumov and the rest of the bumlife crew
oh you mean the guys that were cornered the other day by khalabitch and his crew?

The response of someone with nothing of merit to say, ladies and gents.
because its all pathetic

what Jon Jones done was 10 times worse, yet Conor is a scumbag for throwing a trolley through a bus window? gtfo

because its all pathetic

what Jon Jones done was 10 times worse, yet Conor is a scumbag for throwing a trolley through a bus window? gtfo
When did I defend Jones? Jones has done some incredibly despicable things. That has no bearing on this situation in the slightest.

Conor behaved like a chimpanzee in a dominance dispute. There are no excuses to be made.

oh you mean the guys that were cornered the other day by khalabitch and his crew?

i'm sorry but Artem is a little bitch and so is that little midget chechen conor wannabe. Khabib sond the entire fukn mcregor crew AND THEY DID NOOTHIN.

so what are you salty about I mean what's a bigger bitch move then getting your daddy to come squash beefs for you?

Are you a little bitch too ? Why am I asking of course you are

Sure he will, that's why he's getting his title stripped this weekend (again)..... because he's sleeping people left and right.
how did he get the belt? how did he get his other one?

how many stoppage wins does khabib have in title fights?

i'm sorry but Artem is a little bitch and so is that little midget chechen conor wannabe. Khabib sond the entire fukn mcregor crew AND THEY DID NOOTHIN.

so what are you salty about I mean what's a bigger bitch move then getting your daddy to come squash beefs for you?

Are you a little bitch too ? Why am I asking of course you are
done something today..... yet khalabitch stayed hidden away behind chiesa and thug rose, like the beta he is

When did I defend Jones? Jones has done some incredibly despicable things. That has no bearing on this situation in the slightest.

Conor behaved like a chimpanzee in a dominance dispute. There are no excuses to be made.
just using him as an example dude, not saying you did

done something today..... yet khalabitch stayed hidden away behind chiesa and thug rose, like the beta he is

Yea the only thing he did was fuck up his career and put himself in legal trouble how fuckin alpha

i'm sorry but If John Gotti couldn't beat the system in the end neither is Conor Mcnugget he would make the shittiest criminal

I think you are mistaking "making yourself look like a fangirl" with "fucking with someone" lol! But please, feel free to keep "fucking with people"!!
look like?

lol you must be new here

Yea the only thing he did was fuck up his career and put himself in legal trouble how fuckin alpha
all he did was make sure the next time he fights he'll break ppv records once again

oh and made khabib look like a bitch

khabib has a team of about 20-30 with him, they were with him when he cornered artem...... what? should Conor have turned up by himself and took on them all?

no, he brought his own 20-30 bodies with him... or is Khabib rattled when the numbers are equal?
Conor had The Mac Life guys letting him knows whats up. He knew full well that Khabib's crew was not there but he rolled up with 20 goons.

Conor had The Mac Life guys letting him knows whats up. He knew full well that Khabib's crew was not there but he rolled up with 20 goons.
who the fuck do you think maclife are? the CIA?

the maclife guys just let them in the arena, calm down with your conspiracy theories lol

who the fuck do you think maclife are? the CIA?

the maclife guys just let them in the arena, calm down with your conspiracy theories lol
You need to be the CIA to send a text?

Good one.

how did he get the belt? how did he get his other one?

how many stoppage wins does khabib have in title fights?

He got the belt by beating Edward Alvarez like two years ago... and now refuses to fight anyone unless he has a posse of 30 people against a drained fighter doing a weight cut.

Khabib has Conor so shook that he's got himself put into jail and is going to lose millions of dollars.... and Khabib didn't even have to lay a finger on him. All-time GOAT trolling effort right there.

Back