• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can you imagine a middleweight or heavier fighter doing this...?

easier to "son" someone when all your buddies are standing there surrounding the guy too.
that's a bitch thug move.

if he did it one on one that would be a valid point.
That doesn’t answer my post. Khabib and Conor did two different things. That’s why one is in jail and the other is fighting Saturday.

Both of you log off and stop post whoring
giphy.gif

:(

Yup, except Khabib isn't a complete moron like Conor McConvict.

Khabib is the ultimate troll..... says but a few words and takes away Artem's livelihood and Conor's freedom.

Checkmate.

temporary freedom.

he's worse than a moron, he's got the mind and behavior of a criminal gang.

and you think so, but we don't know since lobov didn't push him. if he did, you'd see that your lil islamic militant and his buddies are ruthless savages.

That doesn’t answer my post. Khabib and Conor did two different things. That’s why one is in jail and the other is fighting Saturday.

to answer your post. he didn't say anything to either of them one on one.
he only said something and grabbed lobov when he had his cronies with him.
i'm not defending connor's actions, but you also shouldn't be defending kabibs bullshit actions either. hitting the hay. gnight.

to answer your post. he didn't say anything to either of them one on one.
he only said something and grabbed lobov when he had his cronies with him.
i'm not defending connor's actions, but you also shouldn't be defending kabibs bullshit actions either. hitting the hay. gnight.

No he only ran into Lobov and spoke to him while cutting weight. Conor came in and premeditated an attack on all ufc fighters competing while coked out. That’s why they’re in different cages on Saturday.

temporary freedom.

he's worse than a moron, he's got the mind and behavior of a criminal gang.

and you think so, but we don't know since lobov didn't push him. if he did, you'd see that your lil islamic militant and his buddies are ruthless savages.

You sound like an inbred bigot.

Khabib seems to have gotten you as triggered as he got McConvict.

<Dany07>

You sound like an inbred bigot.

Khabib seems to have gotten you as triggered as he got McConvict.

<Dany07>

<YayKpop>
i believe in freedom of speech and the right to critique religion without threat of physical bodily harm which your man-crush does not.
whereas you sound like a retard with a few screws left inside your tiny bird brain.
<Moves>

<YayKpop>
i believe in freedom of speech and the right to critique religion without threat of physical bodily harm which your man-crush does not.
whereas you sound like a retard with a few screws left inside your tiny bird brain.
<Moves>

Nah, you sound like you fuck your cousin.

Hah at least you own that shit man.
its the easiest way to respond to it dude, I rarely get a response when I just roll with the punches :p

and it keeps me entertained

Back