can you harden fist like shin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. If it hurts, stop. There isn't any real benefit training through the pain, and an injury would really get in the way of any further training.

but dont they say like the no pain no gain... so i should pain as much as i can for best result???

but dont they say like the no pain no gain... so i should pain as much as i can for best result???

That isn't a very good saying. It should be more like "no discomfort, no gain, but pain is generally bad".

Lol.

That hang bang thread was fucking hilarious, too. Keep em coming, Shoob.

PS: Don't punch things if it gives you a sharp pain in your hand.

You should get some hand wraps and wrap your hands/wrists every time you hit the bag. And get a decent pair of gloves to train with. Hands and wrists take too long to heal if they get hurt.

so ok or no to punch always even with pains? i always see random inacurate responder and theres no real way always half and half, so i guess keep doing it thannks?

and my language is japanese then english to that guy

If you'll check Tosa's post on page 1, you'll see that he is saying that the hand cannot be subjected to the same amount of damage as the leg.

だから、手の骨が、足の形と違って、同じレベルのダメージとは、耐えられないみたいです。。。。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back