can you harden fist like shin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoob**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i punch the bag every day for 1 hour with thin glove i buy cheap i punch t constantly and it hurts so much but i punch i break my hand on a pineapple didnt even care. is this bad or will it turn out like my shins. thanks

Last edited:
Oh Snoob. How's the hang banging going?

Pineapple punching was practicing by the ancient Hawaiian's. You'll be rock hard in no time.

..wait.

i punch the bag every day for 1 hour with thin glove i buy cheap i punch t constantly and it hurts so much but i punch i break my hand on a pineapple didnt even care. is this bad or will it turn out like my shins. thanks

Someone please translate to english for me.

Here's a picture of tibia (your shin bone) and the bone behind it, the Fibula. Notice that it's a single, relatively large bone.

tibia.gif

Heres a picture of the bones in the hand. Note that it's made up of 27 bones. Note how they are much smaller, and finer than your tibia. No amount of training is going to change this.

v38n1-fig3.gif

And where are you from? If you don't mind me asking. It doesn't look like english is your first language.

You could get tougher and etc to be able to punch harder but like Tosa pointed out, there's no real way to toughen up your hands like you would your shin. Just keep training and don't overdo it.

so ok or no to punch always even with pains? i always see random inacurate responder and theres no real way always half and half, so i guess keep doing it thannks?

and my language is japanese then english to that guy

Well if its painful to punch, then my first response is to stop punching. Don't want to break a bone in your hand, those suckers take forever to heal. I still have a broken bone in my hand at this point. Course its tiny but it would take 6 months of being in a cast to heal. Not worth it to me.

So did you ever strap that bag on a tree or did you just keep trolling them interwebz?

Hang Bang. Fucking awesome.

You can actually make the bones in your hand more dense, yes, but because, as Tosa pointed out, you have many bones, so they will get in the way of each other and you'll get wicked arthritis and the inability to grab simple things.

I'd buy one of them hang bang tees. That snoob sure is a character.

Oh Snoob. How's the hang banging going?

Pineapple punching was practicing by the ancient Hawaiian's. You'll be rock hard in no time.

..wait.

You ever see that movie called "Shadowman" or something like that? It was a Segal flick and he was punching watermelons and not damaging the surface but blowing the back out. He also used this move on a guy, and even though he was wearning a suit, his guts ran down the back wall. Anyways, after I saw that shit, I called that a "Watermelon punch". Maybe he can do that to get strong! :)

On a side note, I'm worried Anderson will hit Sonnen with this! He did train with Segal after all. :)

so ok or no to punch always even with pains? i always see random inacurate responder and theres no real way always half and half, so i guess keep doing it thannks?

and my language is japanese then english to that guy

No. If it hurts, stop. There isn't any real benefit training through the pain, and an injury would really get in the way of any further training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back