Can you even blame Paul Harris?

Was 1.08 seconds no big deal.....BJ held on longer vs PUlver

Funny, there is this small minority of retards trying to justify this sociopathic behavior of roiding (past positive tests) and repeatedly holding subs in fights (this is far from the first time, including outside the UFC) after the ref has stopped the fight.

The unfortunate thing is, all these retards are starting threads.

So the fact that I gave to charity once means it's ok for me to repeatedly commit armed robbery. Okey doke.

Yes, you can.

I can understand the decision to keep him away from the UFC, based on safety concerns.

But you should consider what you're blaming for, his capacity to understand it, his ability to function when his adrenaline is flowing, etc.
IMO, it's similar to the whole "not guilty by reason of insanity" plea.

They were both situations in which Paul Harris acted incorrectly and did not follow basic sporting rules.

That's exactly what this comes down to. Which, now to answer the original question, of course you can blame Palhares. Making a mistake in one fight and stopping early without the ref saying anything in no way justifies not stopping in the next when the ref says to stop.

I think Palahares was wrong no question but I asked this in another thread and maybe someone here knows...

but hasn't only like 10 fights ended by heel hook in UFC?

Ken Shammy, Scott Adams, Palahares.....I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see a heel hook again for another 10 years.

His trainers probably whipped him for messing up in that fight.

I bet all that was going through his head when he was cranking on that leg was "please dont whip me, please don't whip me". At that point he probably doesn't even realize he's in a fight, his eyes probably roll to the back of his head and just starts cranking with all his might.

His corner must have some kind of safe word they use to disable him. We just gotta figure it out then we can all beat him.
lol Like the Bene Gesserit power word implant to just turn him off.

Paul Harris will dominate Bellator.

08_Palhares_Massenzio_02.jpg

The excuses that some people are willing to make for this guy are preposterous. Where does this shit even stem from? Because he's Brazilian? That people think it's funny to call him Paul Harris?

You're right. It's not like he did it before the Dan Miller fight.

Oh wait, yes he did. Several times.

Back