Can we take a moment to ask ourselves, just how damn good is Khabib Nurmagomedov?

he was a bit busy fighting floyd. Its not like the UFC werent making money off of that. If Khabib refuses to fight Conor do you think they wont strip Khabib?

Problem is, the fight already happened and Khabib embarrassed him. You're talking as if they never fought or something.

Also, how can Conor fans be so dead set on Khabib needing to give him an instant rematch when Conor's never given a rematch to anyone his entire career.
Don't Aldo, Dustin, NATE and Max all deserve rematches if Conor deserves one?

Lol at people saying khabib lost to Tibau. Anyone who watched that fight can see that it was a clear 30-27 for khabib.
Nobody says Tibau won that fight except Tony fans. They want to manufacture a loss so bad but Castillo vs Tony was far closer and even scored as a loss for Tony by one of the judges.

because that is the fight people want to see. Dana wants it, Conor wants it... but Khabib seems to not want it.

Cant claim to be the best yet actively refuse to fight
He’s fighting a much more accomplished LW in Tony what are you talking about? How can you claim to be the best if you fight a guy with 1 win at LW instead of guys on huge win streaks?

Conor just gave Cowboy his 6th first round loss. Not really that big of deal like they are making it to be. Why not have Conor vs. Gathje. If Conor can dominate him then it will be a different story.

if the UFC have decided that Conor is the next fight for Khabib do you really think they would even consider Gaethje? If so you have issues. They wont accept that and strip him if he refuses the fight.

Secretly, or maybe not secretly, that's what you Conor fans are hoping for, right? Otherwise, another belt doesn't look to be in his future.

Lots of plastic fans crawling from the woodwork.

@HoFF is an example of someone that supported his guy win or lose

I don't respect plastics

You guys will run again if conor loses

well if you want to gloat about the fight after Conor wins, surely you are brave enough to run it back? Unless Khabib is afraid of losing? Why else would he not take it? According to you guys its an easy win

man up or shut up

I thought you were a level headed fan

Problem is, the fight already happened and Khabib embarrassed him. You're talking as if they never fought or something.

Also, how can Conor fans be so dead set on Khabib needing to give him an instant rematch when Conor's never given a rematch to anyone his entire career.
Don't Aldo, Dustin, NATE and Max all deserve rematches if Conor deserves one?

Deserve maybe from a sports perspective, but I gave up a long time ago from the idea that MMA is a structured sport. Just wanna see superfun high-level fights.

And if Nate, Dustin or Max would outgrow Conor in starpower and fame he would not "give" them a rematch, he would beg for it like everyone is begging him now. And they would not give it to him, like Khabib is not trying to give it to him.

its slightly more difficult when you are inactive and coming off a loss. But when you are the hottest name in sports and coming off a win?

yeah, Conor calls the shots
its slightly more difficult when you are inactive and coming off a loss. But when you are the hottest name in sports and coming off a win?

yeah, Conor calls the shots

Dana has literally said Khabib calls the shots.....

He walked through Conor like he was absolutely nothing

28-0 the most perfect record in all of MMA

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg
He’s definitely not unbeatable but I don’t think there’s anyone in the current LW mix that can beat him

He made a complete fool out of Conor and will make him live with it

Why give him anything with that cheating reffing they do for him?

To be fair some of the most decisive fights in ufc history ran back came out totally different.
JDS VS Cain
Stipe VS DC

Of course other times it ends exactly the same

First round finishes aren't as decisive as a prolonged beat down over multiple rounds. Anyone can get clipped, but thoroughly beating an opponent for the majority of 20 minutes and then making him quit leaves far less questions as to how a rematch would play out.

I hate to put it out there, but with how this fight is slowly becoming Muslims vs Christians, it wouldn't surprise me if someone gets shot if they strip khabib...
Someone should get shot for stripping Khabib,that its the #1 bullshit

He's already the GOAT

Jones is a ped user so he cant count. Khabib bless. Islam bless. Ali bless. Dagestan bless.

First round finishes aren't as decisive as a prolonged beat down over multiple rounds. Anyone can get clipped, but thoroughly beating an opponent for the majority of 20 minutes and then making him quit leaves far less questions as to how a rematch would play out.
Isn’t a first round win how conor had a chance of winning? I’m pro Khabib. I’m just saying, everyone is acting like that’s not the l my way conor wins the fight

Khabib has 15+ years more exp. than Conor.

Conor 2.0 is a different beast.

Isn’t a first round win how conor had a chance of winning? I’m pro Khabib. I’m just saying, everyone is acting like that’s not the l my way conor wins the fight

I'm just saying that fights like Cain vs JDS 1 and Stipe vs. DC 1 left far more unanswered questions than Khabib vs. Conor, so rematches in those cases were a lot more interesting. Building up a conor rematch seems to be predicated solely on Conor fanboyism alone because that beatdown was thorough. and he hasn't done anything to prove it won't happen again. Obviously he doesn't deserve the rematch either when it comes to sporting merit, but Conor gets what he wants, so we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Conor is not a standard.
Cowboy is not a standard.
Conor has literally beaten nobody significant at WW or LW.

Back