Can we take a moment to ask ourselves, just how damn good is Khabib Nurmagomedov?

Lol so Anderson never fought a timid fighter afraid to do something because its Anderson?
When Anderson did, he absolutely HL reel wrecked them. When Khabib does, he decisions them.

When Anderson did, he absolutely HL reel wrecked them. When Khabib does, he decisions them.
Well i guess but you wanted to say he isnt great because fighters get "scared" when that is basically true for any great fighter. Also Anderson a lot of time did nothing because his Opponent didnt want to engage like against Maia.

Khabib is also not a lay and pray guy he is going for the finish unlike GSP who is pound for pound the safest fighter. GSP was content laying in half guard no intention to finish. I feel like your theory isnt really unbias.

Well i guess but you wanted to say he isnt great because fighters get "scared" when that is basically true for any great fighter. Also Anderson a lot of time did nothing because his Opponent didnt want to engage like against Maia.

Khabib is also not a lay and pray guy he is going for the finish unlike GSP who is pound for pound the safest fighter. GSP was content laying in half guard no intention to finish. I feel like your theory isnt really unbias.
Don't forget the elite aura guys I listed were "the man" for a long time and beat many guys who were considered good. Can't say the same for Khabib.

Don't forget the elite aura guys I listed were "the man" for a long time and beat many guys who were considered good. Can't say the same for Khabib.
Khabib is undefeated. Anderson already had like 4 losses before he even came to the UFC.
Elite aura is some shit you made up lol

Khabib is undefeated. Anderson already had like 4 losses before he even came to the UFC.
Elite aura is some shit you made up lol
Anderson had the aura before his first UFC match and his aura is what froze many experienced fighters for him to tee off on. See Marquardt, Bonnar, Griffin, Yushin, etc. You trying to say Anderson wasn't feared because he lost a few times to little Japanese guys?

Anderson had the aura before his first UFC match and his aura is what froze many experienced fighters for him to tee off on. See Marquardt, Bonnar, Griffin, Yushin, etc. You trying to say Anderson wasn't feared because he lost a few times to little Japanese guys?
What I'm saying is who cares if you have an "aura"
Chris weidman didnt give two shits about it.
I'd rather win than have an aura.

Khabib never beat guys that were good? I think this leads nowhere your not even trying to answer my points. Good day to you.

It kinda feels like you care more about Conor losing than Khabib winning.

Jones record is more impressive too.

In before

Hlh4Wgz.jpg
This is a knock off book though...orignal one has "it's only business"

So how does a rematch with McGregor do anything for his legacy? Being that he clearly beat and finished McGregor in their first fight, and McGregor does not have a win record at LW in the UFC, nor has McGregor ever defended a title he won. Not to mention the fact that McGregor has not won a fight at LW in years. If his next two fights are "legacy fights", then how is possibly beating Ferguson and then say GSP, not better then possibly beating Ferguson and then McGregor in a rematch? Then who is to say right now that McGregor hasn't lost a fight by the later part of the year? Which would be when that potential rematch with Khabib would take place. Now do not get me wrong, if McGregor actually fights and wins at 155 against Gaethje, then either Islam or Nate, and then rematches Dustin, then I would love to see him rematch Khabib. As he would have earned it and beat the correct guys along the way.

I didn't say anything about a rematch... What you goin on about? ‍♂️

Cant claim to be the best yet actively refuse to fight

why does he have to accept AGAIN ???

does conor give any second chances??? NO

conor tapped once more, thats the worst way of losing, giving up, he doesnt deserve shit specially not this early

conor is the past, khabib lived up to his word and chose tony like he said he would

there will be just a few challenges left after that... and repeating conor because he is dana's bitch isnt one of them

well if you want to gloat about the fight after Conor wins, surely you are brave enough to run it back? Unless Khabib is afraid of losing? Why else would he not take it? According to you guys its an easy win

man up or shut up
You sound like Aldo fans.

he was literally drinking the week of the fight, but you keep believing what you want. I'll just sit laugh as your hero ducks the next contender
He was drinking the night before the fight.

Khabib wants no part of a sober motivated Conor.

Now the question is will we ever see him stay sober and motivated long enough to fight him again.

Back