Can we remember StillInKansas please?

I thought I had read that he was collateral damage in a shooting, but maybe that’s wrong
It's possible, I don't know the specifics of the shooting.

All or most of the posters mentioned in this thread were before my time.

However, it shows the high quality of many members on these great forums to be remembering these people so many years later.

Hespect.

Can any of the mods or admin search for Kansas' last post, it was a thank you message from his wife to sherdoggers.

Side note: when Kansas died, Alan Belcher was a semi-regular on the forums at that time, & was still in the UFC. I was a mod then, & Belcher contacted us behind the scenes, asking if there was anything he could do - like maybe an online video seminar, where all the proceeds would go to Kansas’ family. It even got so as far as us contacting Kansas’ widow, & proposing the idea to her — but as it turned out, Kansas had his shit together financially, & had a solid life insurance plan for his family. His widow said any charity like that should go to someone who really needs it more. Speaks to the quality of that family. And the quality of Belcher, for that matter. Always cheered for him extra in his matches after that.

wow that’s really cool.

Rip to my dude HuntersCreed as well

Side note: when Kansas died, Alan Belcher was a semi-regular on the forums at that time, & was still in the UFC. I was a mod then, & Belcher contacted us behind the scenes, asking if there was anything he could do - like maybe an online video seminar, where all the proceeds would go to Kansas’ family. It even got so as far as us contacting Kansas’ widow, & proposing the idea to her — but as it turned out, Kansas had his shit together financially, & had a solid life insurance plan for his family. His widow said any charity like that should go to someone who really needs it more. Speaks to the quality of that family. And the quality of Belcher, for that matter. Always cheered for him extra in his matches after that.
I just remembered I designed belchers av. That's how I got my plat. He even sent me a pm.
Rip to my dude HuntersCreed as well
Creed was a funny guy. I remember a few months before he died he got into motorcycle accident. He didn't go to the er but he was seriously scraped up. Told him to take care of himself out there.

This thread makes me want to tip one back for my boy @Charles Brown who apparently doesn't even show up on here anymore when you try to tag him.

I just remembered I designed belchers av. That's how I got my plat. He even sent me a pm.

Creed was a funny guy. I remember a few months before he died he got into motorcycle accident. He didn't go to the er but he was seriously scraped up. Told him to take care of himself out there.
Yeah i remember that..we were supposed to hangout someday and catch a fight since he loved only like an hour and a half away

Schedulea never aligned and it sucks we never got to meet up

@Clippy @Zer

Please don't die on us. This site might implode with sadness.

The Kansas posts bring the feels.

He died in a spot I went by on an almost daily basis. I remember reaching out to his wife and family a few months after and they were doing as well as can be expected.

I had no clue about Ejaxxx.

For our friends on the incredible journey, may your universal light resonate in harmony and resolution.

Ejax was a rough one. Nice guy online & irl. He once hooked me up with a place to park for a few days, & pointed out some good eat spots, during a visit to Manhattan years back. And of course, he was always so cool on here. So sad that he ended up getting mixed up in some bad stuff & went out like that. Solid dude. RIP
I still don’t understand what happened. Can someone PM me. I had to recently remove his chat to archive on WhatsApp, it hurt a lot.

Sorry to bump this

I still don’t understand what happened. Can someone PM me. I had to recently remove his chat to archive on WhatsApp, it hurt a lot.
PM me if you really want to know. I have more of a clue, we were mates. Even talking to his mother on the phone mates.

rip conrad, ejaxxx, Braz, hunters, charles, Kansas, lil, and all those I'm forgetting

Back