Can we remember StillInKansas please?

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
He changed his name to Kansas but I was just reminded of him. He's not with us anymore but he and I as well as many of you I'm sure were pretty pally with him.

He used to keep me entertained at work on my email, he was lovely. And funny.

RIP Still in Kansas. I remember , Cuffs , myself , him and Dan Dan as you called him (?) posting a fair bit ..He was a nice guy.

What happened to him?

A2624267-B7-E4-4-A4-E-B17-B-F161-A56-EC3-A4.jpg

One of the true nice guys of sherdog.

RIP

RIP Kansas, he was a good guy. RIP EJAXXX as well

I didn't know him, but it's a shame. Nice of y'all to remember him.

I can't remember how he died but I think it was quick ? Motorcycle accident or road accident I think that wasn't his fault ?

I can't remember how he died but I think it was quick ? Motorcycle accident or road accident I think that wasn't his fault ?
Wrong way drunk driver.

Yeah. JAG, you and I used to have a hoot.

He changed his name to Kansas but I was just reminded of him. He's not with us anymore but he and I as well as many of you I'm sure were pretty pally with him.

He used to keep me entertained at work on my email, he was lovely. And funny.

I remember him, & I remember when he had passed. I actually brought him up a while back in a group chat with a couple of OGs.

he was a good guy, friendly. he was involved in a fatal car accident right?

edit: yep - just read that he was.

Wrong way drunk driver.

Yeah. JAG, you and I used to have a hoot.

Just Another Guy = JAG

I was friends with him on FB but I think he's unfriended me or stopped using it.

And the Canadian guy called Pete. Don't remember his username. Went through a divorce on here. Had a rough time of it.

Appreciate your life Sherbros, life is too precious and we tend to think we got all the time in the world but you never know. RIP to all my Sherbros that have passed away.

I member.

EJAXXX, too, and a few others, unfortunately.

RIP, sherbros

wait we lost EJAXXX? my nebro & fellow New Yorker?

WTFFFFF
He and I were supposed to be meeting up a couple of years ago, we had a nice relationship. He was another really good guy but just got caught up with the wrong people. I chatted with his mother for a while after he passed, she was so nice.

Just Another Guy = JAG

I was friends with him on FB but I think he's unfriended me or stopped using it.

And the Canadian guy called Pete. Don't remember his username. Went through a divorce on here. Had a rough time of it.
Oh yeah. Pete was awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back