Can we remember StillInKansas please?

We've lost a few Sherbros over the years, it sucks.

I can't remember how he died but I think it was quick ? Motorcycle accident or road accident I think that wasn't his fault ?

Side note: when Kansas died, Alan Belcher was a semi-regular on the forums at that time, & was still in the UFC. I was a mod then, & Belcher contacted us behind the scenes, asking if there was anything he could do - like maybe an online video seminar, where all the proceeds would go to Kansas’ family. It even got so as far as us contacting Kansas’ widow, & proposing the idea to her — but as it turned out, Kansas had his shit together financially, & had a solid life insurance plan for his family. His widow said any charity like that should go to someone who really needs it more. Speaks to the quality of that family. And the quality of Belcher, for that matter. Always cheered for him extra in his matches after that.

RIP Kansas, he was a good guy. RIP EJAXXX as well

Ejax was a rough one. Nice guy online & irl. He once hooked me up with a place to park for a few days, & pointed out some good eat spots, during a visit to Manhattan years back. And of course, he was always so cool on here. So sad that he ended up getting mixed up in some bad stuff & went out like that. Solid dude. RIP

He changed his name to Kansas but I was just reminded of him. He's not with us anymore but he and I as well as many of you I'm sure were pretty pally with him.

He used to keep me entertained at work on my email, he was lovely. And funny.

He was a good dude.. me and him did not agree on the band ‘Tool’ tho lol

Ejax was a rough one. Nice guy online & irl. He once hooked me up with a place to park for a few days, & pointed out some good eat spots, during a visit to Manhattan years back. And of course, he was always so cool on here. So sad that he ended up getting mixed up in some bad stuff & went out like that. Solid dude. RIP

Wait.. @ejaxx is gone now too? When did this happen?

Didn't we lose Charlie Brown to cancer or am I making that up?

Yes, I'll see if I can find the thread, but he was murdered. He ran with a not so great crowd apparently.
I thought I had read that he was collateral damage in a shooting, but maybe that’s wrong

He was a good dude.. me and him did not agree on the band ‘Tool’ tho lol

Kansas was a nice guy but he went ape-shit on me when I started a thread called 'Two hit wonders' and included the band Kansas. LOL.

Yeah, he’s been gone awhile now. Not sure how he went tho

Pretty sure that is NOT how it went down. One of his friends posted that they would not be disclosing how he passed. I had a PM thread going with him about I-9 books and employment authorization. Poor guy seemed more than a little troubled.

Good guy, very sorry to hear he passed.

Really sucks.

I'm pretty sure I have that right. There was a regular poster that posted the news story.

Ironically, a girl that went to my high school was killed the same way.

Back