• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can we please be done with hyping this fake street Jesus dude?

How are you a wannabe when he actually fought in street fights before fame and money....
Bruh he fought bums.

Beating bums doesn't automatically make you a champ.

You believe BMF belt was a title ?

Bruh LOL.

Hate or love Jorge the man has been fighting on camera for an eternity and took fights vs the very best in the world. I can only imagine the real shit you must do to call a man like that fake.

Hype? Lol. He's been a professional for nearly 20 years and became one of the biggest paid stars in the UFC. To still be relevant after 20 years is something not most athletes can accomplish.

Last edited:
Hype? Lol. He's been a professional for nearly 20 years and became one of the biggest paid stars in the UFC. To still be relevant after 20 years is something not most athletes can accomplish.
Snoozeman slept him.

Colby ate him.

Snoozeman slept him.

Colby ate him.
Fedor got knocked out by a jab to Ryan Bader & nearly had his soul snatched by Fabio Maldonaldo, Crocop got KO'd by Brenden Schaub, lmao way more humiliating losses have happened

Fedor got knocked out by a jab to Ryan Bader & nearly had his soul snatched by Fabio Maldonaldo, Crocop got KO'd by Brenden Schaub, lmao way more humiliating losses.
To compare Fedor to fake street Jesus phony Montana.

Ty for exposing yourself bro.

He's now on as long of a losing streak as he even had winning streak that made him a "contender".

Bruh he fought bums.

Beating bums doesn't automatically make you a champ.

You believe BMF belt was a title ?

Bruh LOL.

People in the UFC aren't bums .. and no I don't believe in no BMF. I was just pointing out that bum can whoop you , what does that make you?

<{hughesimpress}>

Imagine calling a 50 fight deep top 10 ranked UFC fighter a bum or journeyman.

Dudes clearly dedicated and achieved everything but the highest title being a UFC title. Guess 80% of the roster blows and I should go back to watching bar fights at my local watering hole.

Some predictable takes in this thread...

Jorge gets handled by the clear #1 and #2 WWs in the UFC in Usman and Colby and now he was never any good according to some people - LOL

I've said this countless times...MMA has some of the worst 'fans' across pro sports.

Except Jorge had never done anything besides beat the massively overranked #2 Till to make it seem like he was any better than he'd always been. That was the entire basis for the "new" Masvidal in that he'd all of the sudden beaten a ranked fighter. And not that Till was so improperly ranked (who'd still dropped this "new" Mas).

People just completely seem to forget Masvidal was never actually a title contender, but the only one willing and able to step up and fight Usman on short notice after Burns pulled out. They just then parleyed the short notice nature of it to explain away the loss into another title fight because of PPV buys, and then he got Colby again for PPV buys.

It has nothing to do with losing to #1 and #2, but rather that he never should've been fighting any of them, no more than he'd ever done so. The UFC milked all the dumb Street Jesus stuff, just like OP is talking about.

37 years old plus decades of fight mileage.

Fighting the champion and #1 contender who are both in their primes while giving them somewhat close fights.

But hes over hyped though. Never change sherdog lol
Close fights? He got totally mandhandled and then KOed by Usman. Colby fight was not close either. Jorge lost both striking and wrestling. He pretty much got one good shot on Colby and was too gassed to try to follow it up.

Hopefully he cashes a few more checks and can retire comfortably like most fighters who have been around for two decades should.

He can retire comfortably right now. Masvidal has been rich for years now.

Colby has a granite chin.
275369388_503843654475978_4508053240348457576_n.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back