Can we MOVE ON from UFC 155?

Well it's a big fight here. They both are/were supposedly the GOAT HWs of the future according to Sherdog so your gonna have to deal with it for a while. No need to try and race bait the thread for nothing.

WHAT?!

THE GOAT HWs? Period? Did Joe ROGAINE actually say those words?

LOL

You and this neer-do-well pack here are trying racializing it -- no one else.

What about Tim Sylvia in his heyday and Dan Severn etc? Those don't count anymore? Or Frank Mir or even Fedor?

So what DO YOU want to talk about, TS?

Bruce Lee vs Rickson?

More fantasy matchups?
Hmmm...well, we can talk about next events co-main: Daniel Sarafian vs C.B. Dolloway.

How bout it TS, who ya got? Excited for this one?

Yeah I would not care if he did.... I am not really a huge fan of either but I do like them both... So I just want to see a great fight...

But to ask people to drop it this soon after the fight.... Makes ya sound like a girl... I mean even my post made ya upset....

**points finger and laughs**

"I am not really a huge fan of either but I do like them both"

HUH? Can we say CONTRADICTION?

You sound like a teenager with bad acne finally relieved something got his way. Really puerile.

Correction: I said CAN WE MOVE ON FROM UFC 155? There were 2 good fights and that was it -- not the best.

You're trying to rev it up to something like Chuck Liddell vs Tito when Liddell KO'd em.

I know every one was either happy or disappointed but can we move on to a real topic now or what?

This is like when you go to a sport's bar and you hear people still clamoring about how Frazier vs Ali should've occurred 5 times.

Or nostalgic about WCW.

Hell NO......I predicted the outcome right on the money.....said Cain would give Junior a One-sided ass whooping.....I need another two or 3 days to make sarcastic comments & call out the Dos-Santos fans on their "Kryptonite" theories & their assinine statements about how Junior was cut & Cain was flabby at the weighins & how Junior is a one punch artist.....blah blah blah.....It feels so good to be right! I feel so much better just gettin' that off my chest....:)

Yeah I would not care if he did.... I am not really a huge fan of either but I do like them both... So I just want to see a great fight...

But to ask people to drop it this soon after the fight.... Makes ya sound like a girl... I mean even my post made ya upset....

**points finger and laughs**

Hmmm...well, we can talk about next events co-main: Daniel Sarafian vs C.B. Dolloway.

How bout it TS, who ya got? Excited for this one?

Yes Sarafian vs Dolloway would be sufficient.

That's a better more interesting fight I think for the future.

I know every one was either happy or disappointed but can we move on to a real topic now or what?

This is like when you go to a sport's bar and you hear people still clamoring about how Frazier vs Ali should've occurred 5 times.

Or nostalgic about WCW.

Get lost Whitebelt

Hell NO......I predicted the outcome right on the money.....said Cain would give Junior a One-sided ass whooping.....I need another two or 3 days to make sarcastic comments & call out the Dos-Santos fans on their "Kryptonite" theories & their assinine statements about how Junior was cut & Cain was flabby at the weighins & how Junior is a one punch artist.....blah blah blah.....It feels so good to be right! I feel so much better just gettin' that off my chest....:)

But that's the sad part because bold predictions like that come Fight 3 when they go awry you end up looking more foolish from the getgo.

The point is: it's pathetic and sad to center your entire race/self-worth on a prediction.

That's the point -- so if JDS won you'd what? You'd never post here again and rescind into a corner? LOL

Dude it's 1 to 1 the score --- get over it. To be this thrilled about it is tantamount to being sub-par mediocre.

All I am saying is WE GET THE POINT - OK. NEXT PAGE.

Yes Sarafian vs Dolloway would be sufficient.

That's a better more interesting fight I think for the future.

Hear hear TS! I agree.

Did you know TS CB's last win was against a game Mayhem Miller (the same Mayhem who beat Sakuraba of all people!)

Bro, mayhems a real deal opponent bro Dolloway>Miller>Sakuraba

"I am not really a huge fan of either but I do like them both"

HUH? Can we say CONTRADICTION?

You sound like a teenager with bad acne finally relieved something got his way. Really puerile.

Correction: I said CAN WE MOVE ON FROM UFC 155? There were 2 good fights and that was it -- not the best.

You're trying to rev it up to something like Chuck Liddell vs Tito when Liddell KO'd em.

Bro did you eat paint chips as a kid??? I am not a huge fan of either but I do like them both as fighters.... You tried to assume I was a Cain fan with your first post.... You can like a fighter and not be a huge fan....
You should also notice how everyone thinks you are a dumbass.... Just abandon your thread and go cry with BJ.
BJ-penn-crying2.png

Bro did you eat paint chips as a kid??? I am not a huge fan of either but I do like them both as fighters.... You tried to assume I was a Cain fan with your first post.... You can like a fighter and not be a huge fan....
You should also notice how everyone thinks you are a dumbass.... Just abandon your thread and go cry with BJ.
BJ-penn-crying2.png

I never assumed you were anything other than a menial troll wasting bandwidth trying to make up for your failures and flaws.

I was simply CORRECTING you - "everyone thinks you're a dumbass?" Should we have a poll or is this more of you trying to validate your worth based on other people's opinions? LOL

Every one might "think" but they KNOW you are one and you proved it by spewing that claptrap and brain-damaged style of reasoning.

WHAT?!

THE GOAT HWs? Period? Did Joe ROGAINE actually say those words?

LOL

You and this neer-do-well pack here are trying racializing it -- no one else.

What about Tim Sylvia in his heyday and Dan Severn etc? Those don't count anymore? Or Frank Mir or even Fedor?

No, JDS and Cain fans here have said that. How did I "racialize" it? lol You brought it up not me, I just said there's no need to go that route. Your getting kinda looney, you must be that clown that started the last Cain thread that got shut down or something.

I don't see a contradiction. You don't need to be a huge fan of a fighter to like him.

How do you dislike and like someone at the same time?

I think the correct statement = "I am not their fan but a fond of their fights."

That'd be more closer but thinking is neither his or the other troll's strong point.

No, JDS and Cain fans here have said that. How did I "racialize" it? lol You brought it up not me, I just said there's no need to go that route. Your getting kinda looney, you must be that clown that started the last Cain thread that got shut down or something.

I was responding to their stupidity in hopes of stifling it.

You're not YOUR.

And if I was we'd have more in common, get over it and move on.

It's so easy to predict white belt threads.

Shit wasn't even 24 hours ago. When are you allowed to talk about the results...?

Not yet, there is still gloating, bragging, wailing and gnashing of teeth, etc. that people need to get out of their system.

Yeah, let's not talk about the most recent batch of MMA fights on an MMA forum.

Let's talk about something more contemporary like.... uh...

It's the same stupid questions over and over.

There's not much analysis or any real commentary.

"Should cain have finished?" "Did cain drag it out to punish?" LOL

How do you dislike and like someone at the same time?

I think the correct statement = "I am not their fan but a fond of their fights."

That'd be more closer but thinking is neither his or the other troll's strong point.

When did he say he disliked either fighter?

The statement was that he wasn't a huge fan of either guy. As I said, you can like a fighter and not be a "huge fan". There's quite a few fighters that I like but wouldn't call myself a huge fan of.

Back