Can we MOVE ON from UFC 155?

xxC0mmentatorxx

White Belt
Reaction score
I know every one was either happy or disappointed but can we move on to a real topic now or what?

This is like when you go to a sport's bar and you hear people still clamoring about how Frazier vs Ali should've occurred 5 times.

Or nostalgic about WCW.

I agree, 18 hours is enough, move on everyone.

It usually takes about a week from a big fight. Remember when Silva's knee was a big deal for about a week. Jones' "rude" Lyoto drop...but sometimes overall beat downs can last forever lol.

It was less then 24 hours ago... stfu you butthurt fan....

Stop posting in the threads about 155 then. Good thing about a forum besides a sports bar is in a forum you get to pick which discussions you take part in and have to listen to.

It usually takes about a week from a big fight. Remember when Silva's knee was a big deal for about a week. Jones' "rude" Lyoto drop...but sometimes overall beat downs can last forever lol.

Honestly, it was NOT a big fight.

It was just meant to be hyped up as big because Dana White didn't produce enough big superfights this past year.

I think more people were intrigued by Anderson Silva's performances in each round vs Sonnen than this entire card.

It was cool for the racist losers to feel important, despite being not. Thereafter, once their race-hero falls and becomes a jock-strap - they move onto their next abomination.

It was less then 24 hours ago... stfu you butthurt fan....

Why don't you post this immature "nanny nanny boo boo" crap to somewhere more fitting like moveon.org?

If JDS KO'd Cain again -- would you say the same? I thought not.

It was just meant to be hyped up as big because Dana White didn't produce enough big superfights this past year.

I think more people were intrigued by Anderson Silva's performances in each round vs Sonnen than this entire card.

It was cool for the racist losers to feel important, despite being not. Thereafter, once their race-hero falls and becomes a jock-strap - they move onto their next abomination.

Well it's a big fight here. They both are/were supposedly the GOAT HWs of the future according to Sherdog so your gonna have to deal with it for a while. No need to try and race bait the thread for nothing.

It was less than an day ago and this is a UFC forum.

Last edited:
Why don't you post this immature "nanny nanny boo boo" crap to somewhere more fitting like moveon.org?

If JDS KO'd Cain again -- would you say the same? I thought not.

Yeah I would not care if he did.... I am not really a huge fan of either but I do like them both... So I just want to see a great fight...

But to ask people to drop it this soon after the fight.... Makes ya sound like a girl... I mean even my post made ya upset....

**points finger and laughs**

A HW Championship fight is always a big fight buddy

? It was yesterday. Maybe you should just avoid the forums for a few days.

Just wait until Belfort lights up Bisping no one will be talking about JDS vs Cain anymore!

So what DO YOU want to talk about, TS?

Bruce Lee vs Rickson?

More fantasy matchups?

Don't talk about the heavyweight title fight, 20 hours later, on an internet MMA forum!!!

lol This is the first time I visit Sherdog after the event. Go outside, dude.

Back