Can we MOVE ON from UFC 155?

********** Bored more like it.

Then get off your fucking computer and do something fun. Stop trolling on some forum. You said that you are having no fun being a troll, but believe me, none of us are entertained by your trolling either.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days? For fun, instead of going out and playing a pick up ball game or something they just sit their asses in front of a computer and try to be the annoying attention whore kid? Sad. Just sad.

I know every one was either happy or disappointed but can we move on to a real topic now or what?

This is like when you go to a sport's bar and you hear people still clamoring about how Frazier vs Ali should've occurred 5 times.

Or nostalgic about WCW.

So you likened talking about an event that happened last night to talking about fights that happened 40 years ago. Do you not see the massive flaw in your logic?

Alright, you haven't evolved beyond HS.

So yea let's keep talking about the SAME CONCEPT over and over on how so and so is a "nuthugger" and "so cool is cain man" and how "JDS looks like his wife" and other rude crap.

TS has one of those crash and burn just made White Belt accounts. lulz...Sounds exactly like the same dude that kept making accounts and getting banned a year or 2 ago. All he did was start threads about Lesnar. Stupid threads. He'd get banned and he'd appear again same crap.

Besides your warped idiocy - do you see a problem with what you just spewed?

I never made a Brock Lesnar thread LOL

do-not-feed-the-troll.png

pretty much, I'm done here lol I refuse to believe this is for real at this point.

Then get off your fucking computer and do something fun. Stop trolling on some forum. You said that you are having no fun being a troll, but believe me, none of us are entertained by your trolling either.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days? For fun, instead of going out and playing a pick up ball game or something they just sit their asses in front of a computer and try to be the annoying attention whore kid? Sad. Just sad.

Ditto take your own advice -- it's a forum and for real mature opinions -- that leaves you out -- that is what we do at forums -- we post thought-provoking opinions if you can't handle that don't post here, good riddance.

It's an analogy of an aftermath. Is your age your IQ too?

I just said CAN WE MOVE ON -- meaning the topics regarding UFC 155 are the same ones different words "yea cain beat em" or "yea u seem butt hurt ha ha ha nanny nanny boo boo."

That's not civil commentary.

no. we're not going to move on. Not at least for a couple of WEEKS. We're going to discuss every facet of the fight, multiple times, multiple threads (because everyone wants to get their own say in and not everyone will see every thread)

we're going to discuss what went right, what went wrong. What's next for each guy

And we are going to do a lot of ha ha ha nanny nanny boo boo because that's what happens when there's a build up for a fight, even if that build up is a month or two but ESPECIALLY when that build up is a year. A year of assholes arrogantly saying "JDS owns Cain! There's no need for a rematch!"

That deserves more than just 18 hours of bragging. It deserves quite some time.

It'll take a week or so to die down, maybe longer since there isn't another UFC event until January 19th I think. If Cormier destroys Staring like expected it will just raise more questions. Heavyweight will probably be the talk of sherdog for around three weeks.

Ditto take your own advice -- it's a forum and for real mature opinions -- that leaves you out -- that is what we do at forums -- we post thought-provoking opinions if you can't handle that don't post here, good riddance.

Yeah but I',m not the one making retarded threads for attention.

Thought-provoking? LOLOLOLLOL HAHAhAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

TS favorite fighter didn't win so lets sweep it under the rug

Alright, you haven't evolved beyond HS.

So yea let's keep talking about the SAME CONCEPT over and over on how so and so is a "nuthugger" and "so cool is cain man" and how "JDS looks like his wife" and other rude crap.

You clearly haven't graduated from high school.

Honestly, it was NOT a big fight.

It was just meant to be hyped up as big because Dana White didn't produce enough big superfights this past year.

I think more people were intrigued by Anderson Silva's performances in each round vs Sonnen than this entire card.

It was cool for the racist losers to feel important, despite being not. Thereafter, once their race-hero falls and becomes a jock-strap - they move onto their next abomination.

So the guys with best combined record at hw is abomination?!? This is a real petty thread. Especially considering you can pick any thread you want to participate in.

Besides your warped idiocy - do you see a problem with what you just spewed?

I never made a Brock Lesnar thread LOL

Yeah you did under other accounts. I know your style.
I called you out then. You've been exposed and your little nuts are all shriveled up like raisins for everyone to see. Now you must pay.

I know every one was either happy or disappointed but can we move on to a real topic now or what?

This is like when you go to a sport's bar and you hear people still clamoring about how Frazier vs Ali should've occurred 5 times.

Or nostalgic about WCW.

Yeah I hate all these fake topics, let's talk about more important things guys.

Can we move on? It's been less than 24 hours since the event aired....

To answer the question, though: Yes, TS, you can move on to a new website if it bothers you that much.

Back