• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can we finally drop the best boxer in mma talk , it's mma hand fighting

In light of the greatest known "boxer" in mma getting beat pillar to post with ease .

It has become very evident as john kavanagh has said they don't practice boxing , they train in mma hand combat .

A whole different technique!!
As an mma fan this makes more sense , so can we finally drop the outdated talk of best boxer in mma and finally talk about the highly evolved art of mma hand fighting ?

Other than Conor who else has elite mma hand fighting ?

You're right its not boxing per se because they're not using balloon gloves and they don't get saved by clinching. And it's actually entertaining

Just leave boxing troll we get it boxers are the superior hand combat fighters , get out of mma fourn you troll
How can they be? They never fight...

They don't have superior hands if they've never blocked a kick or stopped a takedown in their entire lives...

Boxing for MMA?

MMA boxing? Like we already have MMA wrestling?

Hand technique just sounds ridiculous.

Valentina Shevchenko
Cody Garbrandt
Joanna Jędrzejczyk

The best 3 strikers in MMA dont @ me

Conor didn't win 5, he gassed in the 3rd and he got beat from pillar to post. He couldn't hang, he got smoked.
Which fight did you watch? The Showtime ringside guy had McGregor ahead after 5.

Maybe you missed the "elitist" part. A fight is a fight and anything can happen but putting the best against the best... it would be like pitting the best WMMA fighter against the best MMA fighter. Could a WMMA fighter get lucky, maybe.

I agree with you in that the WMMA fighter could get lucky if she was pretty good looking.

lol... I think I agree with what you said, except that I don't quite understand everything you said... understand? Here are a couple of ,,,, and .... Clean it up and repost.

Yeah, I'm gonna get right on that for you...
gpdRR_s-200x150.gif

When the young try hard to be different and smart.

You'll always be a rebel to me TS

Stipe. Did a beautiful inside parry to right hand theat put Arlovski on quuer street and killed him afterward.

Which fight did you watch? The Showtime ringside guy had McGregor ahead after 5.

same one the judges and most fight fans did.

Conor won rounds 1 and 3. and lost every other one.

The ringside guy was wrong since all the judges had one round for Connor and the other three for Mayweather for the first four. Think what you may but the judges actually matter, our opinions on who should win, not so much.

Back