Can we all agree that Adensanya gets tagged pretty good in most all his fights??

Israel is SOOOOOO overhyped its ridiculous. Honestly i think the only reason why he won is cause whittaker bought the hype and got wreckless. Dont see israel defending the title nor winning his next fight after that
I absolutely agree.

<BC1> similar but Israel is still improving. May-weather really did seem to wait and wait on the Pacman fight. His hatred for Arum had to be a factor. Mayweather is older than Pacman though so it's a bit different. I also legit think Mayweather beleived Manny was on PED's

Yeah but Manny had a lot more “fight miles” on him because....well...he actually tried to fight.

What about all of Silva’s fights on his run to the title and his defenses before this? He literally was clowning and KO ing people.

You pull up one fight(one that Silva won) to try and validate your point?

The whole point of your thread was to say Israel gets tagged pretty good in all his fights. Then I showed you that even prime Silva gets touched up. Every fighter that primarily strikes, will get hit. Israel, Jones, and Silva all get touched up less than most strikers. They're long rangey fighters

Definitely. Lyoto's defense was great at the time.
Lyoto's style was much different. Israel and even Anderson are more comfortable in the pocket.

Machida was more evasive at timese than he was elusive. He would go long periods without engaging at all and then try to blitz and/or counter you.

I re-watched his fight with Rob and his fights with Kelvin and Silva.

Even in the Whittaker fight, Adensanya was getting tagged pretty good. Rob became over-confident at the end of the 1st round and ran into a perfect counter.

Overall tho, Whittaker was finding his mark on the much taller Adensanya for most of the first and a good part of the 2nd.

Kelvin and 56 year old Anderson were getting good shots on him as well.

Technically, I think Adensanya is way superior to Costa.......but Costa has a chin and way more pop than Whittaker so it could get interesting.

Jon Jones would make Adensanya look foolish, people need to slow their roll on that.

Why do you think costa has “way more pop” than Whittaker?

He has fought one elite MW and it ended in a decision. Is it because of his muscles?

The whole point of your thread was to say Israel gets tagged pretty good in all his fights. Then I showed you that even prime Silva gets touched up. Every fighter that primarily strikes, will get hit. Israel, Jones, and Silva all get touched up less than most strikers. They're long rangey fighters
You must have missed the part about “most ALL his fights”....if you think Prime Andy got tagged like Issy in most of his fights, go rewatch.

Why do you think costa has “way more pop” than Whittaker?

He has fought one elite MW and it ended in a decision. Is it because of his muscles?
He dropped Romero and people thought Romero dropped him but Costa slipped.

Yeah but Manny had a lot more “fight miles” on him because....well...he actually tried to fight.
Very true. I hate to say that I am the person who enjoyed all of Mayweather's fights. He just didn't get hit and made people look silly.A defensive minded boxer became the biggest draw because people would buy his fights in hopes he would finally lose. Would have been cooler if Mayweather didn't have all the hand,wrist injuries issues. Before he become Money Mayweather....Pretty Boy Floyd lit Gatti up.

Very true. I hate to say that I am the person who enjoyed all of Mayweather's fights. He just didn't get hit and made people look silly.A defensive minded boxer became the biggest draw because people would buy his fights in hopes he would finally lose.
I agree but this is also why Floyd will NEVER be revered and celebrated like Ali, Tyson and Manny. He will never get that kind of respect and admiration despite never having lost technically(*cough*...Castillo).

Lyoto's style was much different. Israel and even Anderson are more comfortable in the pocket.

Machida was more evasive at timese than he was elusive. He would go long periods without engaging at all and then try to blitz and/or counter you.
Spot on {<redford}

That automatically means that he has more power in his punches than Whittaker?
Don’t try so hard and be a dummy just to appear analytical....Have Paulo punch you and see what happens if you think otherwise.

I agree but this is also why Floyd will NEVER be revered and celebrated like Ali, Tyson and Manny. He will never get that kind of respect and admiration despite never having lost technically(*cough*...Castillo).
Once again I agree but a lot of Elite currently active boxers respect him for what he was able to financially he was able to wiggle out of the promoters taking a large portion of his purse and still succeed with ton of help from Al Haymon. {<jordan}Conor would have tried something similar if he won against Khabib but Khabib dominated him.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Izzy has no chance vs Jones and Costa will probably surprise a lot of you and hurt that boy.

Dude’s got a chin on him. I was impressed with the way he took Rob’s punches. Jones would murk him, though.

Don’t try so hard and be a dummy just to appear analytical....Have Paulo punch you and see what happens if you think otherwise.

So basically by your top notch breakdown of these fighters punching power, you also think that Izzy has more power in his punches than Romero and jacare?

I mean he finished Whittaker with punches and they didn’t... see how dumb it is to assume one fighter hits harder than the other just because he scored a knockdown over a common opponent?

So basically by your top notch breakdown of these fighters punching power, you also think that Izzy has more power in his punches than Romero and jacare?

I mean he finished Whittaker with punches and they didn’t... see how dumb it is to assume one fighter hits harder than the other just because he scored a knockdown over a common opponent?
I see how hard you are trying to appear analytical/unbiased but you come off as a complete dumbass with a small pee-pee.

Correct?

Back