Can we all agree that Adensanya gets tagged pretty good in most all his fights??

I see how hard you are trying to appear analytical/unbiased but you come off as a complete dumbass with a small pee-pee.

Correct?

You mad that I just made you look like a fool?

Ya... you mad

Based on ... ?
Based on him KO ing most all of his opponents and dropping Yoel.

Is there a slow person get together on Sherdog tonight? WTF....

Last edited:
Well clearly not in the robert fight whittaker couldn't land really anything substantial.

Lyoto's style was much different. Israel and even Anderson are more comfortable in the pocket.

Machida was more evasive at timese than he was elusive. He would go long periods without engaging at all and then try to blitz and/or counter you.

Yes they have very different styles and Lyoto was much harder to hit. None of that addresses why people think Israel is untouchable all of a sudden and will dominate LHW.

Israel is SOOOOOO overhyped its ridiculous. Honestly i think the only reason why he won is cause whittaker bought the hype and got wreckless. Dont see israel defending the title nor winning his next fight after that
Israel is SOOOOOO overhyped its ridiculous. Honestly i think the only reason why he won is cause whittaker bought the hype and got wreckless. Dont see israel defending the title nor winning his next fight after that
So many noobs who know nothing about striking talking nonsense dear lord

Please shush

yeah.... no one claimed him to be god
of course he got hit. everyone does.

I think that you should watch Dan Hardy's analysis of the fight so you can watch exchanges in slow motion and see that Rob barely touched Israel in most exchanges.

The dude isn't untouchable, but his head movement and shoulder rolls are top tier for MMA. Israel baited Robert into his counters beautifully, the same as he did to Kelvin.

I think that you should watch Dan Hardy's analysis of the fight so you can watch exchanges in slow motion and see that Rob barely touched Israel in most exchanges.

The dude isn't untouchable, but his head movement and shoulder rolls are top tier for MMA. Israel baited Robert into his counters beautifully, the same as he did to Kelvin.
Say what?

upload_2019-10-9_20-41-16.jpeg

I re-watched his fight with Rob and his fights with Kelvin and Silva.

Even in the Whittaker fight, Adensanya was getting tagged pretty good. Rob became over-confident at the end of the 1st round and ran into a perfect counter.

Overall tho, Whittaker was finding his mark on the much taller Adensanya for most of the first and a good part of the 2nd.

Kelvin and 56 year old Anderson were getting good shots on him as well.

Technically, I think Adensanya is way superior to Costa.......but Costa has a chin and way more pop than Whittaker so it could get interesting.

Jon Jones would make Adensanya look foolish, people need to slow their roll on that.

I agree he does get tagged alot not sure if it's a kickboxing thing as jendidnalsonget tagged while fighting kickboxing and was also kod cold in a kickboxing fight

I think he shows that he recovers well but if someone stays in him when hurt and follows up he will be kid out flat

It will definitely haopen

And Jones beats him everywhere he is used to fighting bigger guys with more power

Great head movement.

He went five rounds against one of the best and heaviest handed punchers in the division. 25 minutes. Of course he got hit. That picture proves literally nothing.

Autocorrect on iPhone.....get your jollies off that? Sad....

I mean, if you're going to go for a zinger, you gotta spell all the words right.

Israel does get tagged but very few of those Shots are landing cleanly

He's rolling and negating the impact on nearly all of them

Think he's getting hit a lot less with anything meaningful than some people realize. Same people who probably take fight stats at face value

Just because you're a great striker doesn't mean you don't get hit either, Anderson was hit plenty all through his prime by guys like Demian Maia, Côte, even dropped by Chael.

Do some of you guys expect Israel to be this fucking untouchable ninja before you acknowledge that he's legit and not hype?

As always Sherbros producing some stellar analysis

Back