Can we all agree T-Rex Reyes has no chance to dethrone Jonny Bones?

I see a slow methodical dirty boxing decision by jones.

but reyes has a piston of a Left-straight , a true Sunday punch. It's a factor.

The guy Volkan was taking down every round doesn't have a chance??? No way!
This....So Reyes basically beat up a shot Weidman in Weidman’s 1st fight at LHW and now Reyes is the man to pick off Jones?

Sherdog logic in action.

Jones is the type of person who I could see retiring as champion. He never takes fights that he and his team can't solve. He has everything... All the skills, physical advantages, gameplan, money, IQ, confidence, and even USADA clearance.

I havent seen Dominick fight a lot... But it will be a fight

Yup

Reyes unofficially lost to Volkan, he has no chance.

Reyes has pretty long arms actually, so no we can’t all agree.

Jones is coming off HEAVY criticism from his last fight. Either he will beat the shit out of Reyes to prove a point (especially to Adesanya) or he probably is rapid declining. Diehard Bones fan but objective

Jones is coming off HEAVY criticism from his last fight. Either he will beat the shit out of Reyes to prove a point (especially to Adesanya) or he probably is rapid declining. Diehard Bones fan but objective
I don’t think Jones took Santos too seriously and by his own admission, fought dumb.

I think Reyes has irritated Jones. DC was the last one to irritate Jones and that result is what I expect.

I don’t think Jones took Santos too seriously and by his own admission, fought dumb.

I think Reyes has irritated Jones. DC was the last one to irritate Jones and that result is what I expect.
He has a point to prove this fight. If he coasts it's either he is truly fading, or a tiny possibility he may want Isreal to think he's washed

No realistic chance. Of course Jones could tear an ACL or something flukey but minus that.....no chance.
How can you say that with the close fight with Santos in recent memory?
Doesn't seem all that unlikely that Jon will just lose a 2-3 decision sooner or later.

Would Reyes be able to wear Gorilla Glass contacts?

How can you say that with the close fight with Santos in recent memory?
Doesn't seem all that unlikely that Jon will just lose a 2-3 decision sooner or later.
How can you say that after the way Vulkan handled Reyes?

Jones tried to takedown Santos and failed.

Maybe pulsing Jones isn't as strong of a wrestler as before.
He went for 1 takedown attempt and that was in rd 1... Santos was falling all over the place for most of the fight and Jones never tried to take advantage.

I wish Jones didn't fight people at their own game so people could shut up about this Santos nonsense but hey I guess it is a factor since it is what he tends to do. Santos is awesome and gave Jones a tough fight but... Jones let him.

You make it seem like these guys arent training wrestling and TDD, cause that is what you were insinuating right? Jones didnt use his wrestling? Guys get better at wrestling and it is harder to take guys down, you should know this. I bet when if Jones doesnt take Reyes down you will say the same damn bullshit, "jones is fighting these guys at their own game". You should try giving fighters some damn credit.

I wish Jones didn't fight people at their own game so people could shut up about this Santos nonsense but hey I guess it is a factor since it is what he tends to do. Santos is awesome and gave Jones a tough fight but... Jones let him.

I see it sort of the same way.

Don’t you think Jones might look for a more distinguished victory this time around?

He wants those PPV bucks and future buys ride on him being exciting.

I think we will see him take any opportunity to get a finish this time.

Back