Can we all agree T-Rex Reyes has no chance to dethrone Jonny Bones?

I predict No Contest, but few months after the fight.

From the moment he made his debut I've been saying if it stays on the feet I think Reyes finishes Jones

That being said I haven't seen enough wrestling from him to not think Jones will just take him down and elbow him into the ground

5ddeaa0e97a7f.png

Unless Jones comes in off a week long bender....
Meh...He needs to fight like Jon Jones though. He is playing with his food and one of these guys are gonna be hungrier than him and maybe just do it. He isnt finishing guys he should be and going to decisions when he doesnt need to be.

Ya never know...If he doesnt finish any of these guys who supposedly dont belong in there with him like Smith, Thiago Santos etc. then he needs to make sure all 3 judges agree he did enough. Jones lost the fight to Thiago Santos on 1 of the judges score cards, that was just his last fight. Dont matter if we all think Jones won its 3 judges that can take that belt off him. If he wants to keep fighting safe and not trying to finish a dude there are 3 judges that will decide whether or not you stay champion.

Pretty much. That said, I thought Santos had no chance of being seriously competitive with Jones, much less arguably win 3 out of the 5 rounds.

Jones 49-46 decision, it won't be a total destruction, Jones hasn't destroyed anyone in a while. He did the best against Cormier, Jones has had 6 decisions and 1 NC in 8 fights, the only guy he finished was Gus. Jones has not looked the same since the Picogram thing.

Ts come on bruh. Jones will win but saying reyes has no chance is fallacious.

I got an av bet with some foolish carpenter who thinks Reyes can hang with turtleneck jon

I'm glad someone brought it up. Reyes' reach is greater than his height.lol He'll have no problems hitting people. Jon's reach is abnormal, but we all knew this.

this.

reyes has to do kartwheels with his elbows.

unfortunately he’ll be hellbowed to death in a week

I wish Jones didn't fight people at their own game so people could shut up about this Santos nonsense but hey I guess it is a factor since it is what he tends to do. Santos is awesome and gave Jones a tough fight but... Jones let him.

Jones tried to takedown Santos and failed.

Maybe pulsing Jones isn't as strong of a wrestler as before.

People thought Santos had no chance
The guy that beats Jones will be someone we (and Jones) don't see coming like Gus 1 and Thiago

That being said...Of course Jones will destroy this guy
People did say gus 1 had a chance

People did say gus 1 had a chance
You can't be serious
This was at a transitioning time at LHW and Gus just had a fairly competitive fight with Shogun who Jones had destroyed < A MMath narrative being pushed at the time

I remember it feeling like an execution

Also if we go back and look at the betting odds

eDSTBP.png

Yeah...

The guy Volkan was taking down every round doesn't have a chance??? No way!

No chance with pre USADA Jones for sure but it does seem like JJ will get picked off soon.

You can't be serious
This was at a transitioning time at LHW and Gus just had a fairly competitive fight with Shogun who Jones had destroyed < A MMath narrative being pushed at the time

I remember it feeling like an execution

Also if we go back and look at the betting odds

eDSTBP.png

Yeah...
People said gus had the height and boxing

Back