can we all admit now that Belal will NEVER get a title shot?

Don't follow you exactly on #3. If I overpay guy A to pull out and don't pay guy B (Belal)... how does that relate to me paying guy C and D to step up into the main event (ideally when guy C and D are fighting anyway... ie: the comain gets upgraded to the main). I, as the UFC, am paying PPV points for the ME regardless right?
Since you said something about people commenting that a better fight was made, I thought you were suggesting more was being done, not just filling the spot with a fight that already exists lower on the card. Like, pay Belal not to fight, then replace it with Leon vs JDM and everyone PR posts "oh that's much better"

Dana said Belal is on the co-main fighting for the belt on the Conor v Nate 3 card.

Can do it in England. UFC could put on a massive card there in a few months.

Aspinall vs Blaydes
Leon vs Belal
MVP vs Garry
Paddy vs someone
McCann vs someone

Would be a record gate for the UK and no one would be mad that Belal is in a title fight.
TS bragging about predicting stuff while we have this guy here.

I'll bump this thread when he gets his next "title eliminator" announcement. You bump it once he's in the cage with Leon and the belt is on the line. We'll see which happens first. :)
told ya...
<BC1>

I'll go out on a limb now and say Leon will be the "injured" one
why do you keep digging deeper? Just ignore this thread for a month or two and see what happens. This way, people will just blast you to no end if 304 rolls around and the fight happens.

200w.gif

This thread was 4D chess against UFC PR posters. Worked like a charm. You are welcome Belal / glad threads like this made the title shot a reality. Now go out there and win (I don't think he will but I hope he does) and make the company's CEO whose father was documented to be in the Irgun (google it... famous for murdering civilians) regret giving you the shot.

When threads don't age well
Did ya really think bella never ever was going to get a title shot?!
Fans and threads like me willed it into existence. Now the world is right again. Title shots based on merit don't always happen, but they can be FORCED to happen.
As you wish. Bump.

As a side note: we've all been wrong. And we've all made bad posts. So don't take the hate you'll receive here personally.
The hate I receive on a karate forum pales in comparison to the righteous work of forcing UFC PR to give a guy a title shot they otherwise would have blocked. The only reason this happened is because of public push back and threads exactly like this pointing out the systemic push against Belal. I am proud and glad it worked that UFC PR made the fight after they saw sentiment online pointed out the deck was rigged.

why do you keep digging deeper? Just ignore this thread for a month or two and see what happens. This way, people will just blast you to no end if 304 rolls around and the fight happens.
Dug my way into making a fight that wouldn't happen happen. I'm proud.

I'm afraid he just did, Belal new champ, it will make a lot of people mad LMAO
We can certainly hope but nah I think he probably loses this one. That age thing for the lower weight classes is legit in terms of precedent. I really hope I'm wrong though because it could give us potentially the greatest post-fight interview in the history of the universe.
All they can do now is rig his scale so he weighs over and isn't eligible to fight for the title
It's on baby, nothing they can do now! Woohoo!
Guess we bump this again when Belal's ass is in the cage <lol>
Please do... VICTORY BUMP BABY!
I'll take it. The guy that said Trump assassination was incoming alongside me, the guy (along with other fans + media in general) that helped force a fight that was being blocked at every turn.

Belal may have been given the title shot but he will not win a decision over Leon in the UK

Even if it looks like he wins every round, the decision will be given to Leon

The UFC does not want a Hamas supporter such as Belal to be the champ, Ari Emanuel will never allow it

I said it since Belal beat Burns. It was a done deal. And I don’t think the UFC tried very hard to make any other fight.

Belal may have been given the title shot but he will not win a decision over Leon in the UK

Even if it looks like he wins every round, the decision will be given to Leon

The UFC does not want a Hamas supporter such as Belal to be the champ, Ari Emanuel will never allow it
Wasn’t the narrative that Belal would NEVER get the TS for the same reason you’re saying this now? That’s just moving goal posts, and not really kosher.

Wasn’t the narrative that Belal would NEVER get the TS for the same reason you’re saying this now? That’s just moving goal posts, and not really kosher.
Belal only got the shot because Shavkat & JDM are injured, was just a case of no one else they could have given it too at the time

Back