Can Usman be as dominant as GSP?

I highly doubt he'll be nearly as dominant as GSP.

I think prime Hughes vs prime Woodley would be closer than you think. Hughes had terrific strength and very good jujitsu as well as GNP.
I don't think so at all. I don't think he could take Woodley down, and if he did manage to get him down, he wouldn't be able to keep him there. So in a predominately stand up fight, Woodley finishes him.

I don't think so at all. I don't think he could take Woodley down, and if he did manage to get him down, he wouldn't be able to keep him there. So in a predominately stand up fight, Woodley finishes him.
I can agree with that statement but not convinced Hughes couldn't get the TD. We will never truly know but I think it would have been a good fight.

I can agree with that statement but not convinced Hughes couldn't get the TD. We will never truly know but I think it would have been a good fight.
I know it wasn't his prime, but the fight has Koscheck/Hughes written all over it. Woodley is just so much faster with so much more power than Hughes.

He knew he lost, Hendricks knew he lost, Dana knew he lost, the people that were watching it knew he lost. The only people that think he won are 2 judges and GSP fans like you.

You sound like a salty little bitch whos in denial.

You sound like a salty little bitch whos in denial.
Not "salty" about anything. I've just seen the fight and both fighters knew who won the fight when the final bell sounded.

Not "salty" about anything. I've just seen the fight and both fighters knew who won the fight when the final bell sounded.

No, GSP is very critical of himself and that's why he looked disappointed despite winning. You lil girl seems a bit too much impressed by superficial damage.

I doubt it.

And the only thing Jones represents the pinnacle of is steroid abuse.

Usman is great, but his current age will be a huge factor in his longevity.

Regardless, hes a dominant Champ and I dont see him losing to anyone in the division at this point.

No, GSP is very critical of himself and that's why he looked disappointed despite winning. You lil girl seems a bit too much impressed by superficial damage.
usatsi_7560759.jpg

So this is what you're calling him being disappointed because he's critical of himself? Looks like someone that just got their ass kicked, and knows it, to me.

Aside from not having to stay awake for an additional 45 minutes to see him win by decision, I can't think of any reason why I'd want him to be that dominant.

Usman just had his first defense when GSP had nine, plus 13 wins overall in title fights. Kamaru has a long way to go before we can start talking about being as dominant as GSP.
This

usatsi_7560759.jpg

So this is what you're calling him being disappointed because he's critical of himself? Looks like someone that just got their ass kicked, and knows it, to me.
Or he knows it was a close fight and doesn't know what the fuck. I thought GSP won that fight. If fucknuts Hendricks didn't stop fighting in the fifth he might have gotten it. GSP won it at the end. Plus you gotta take the belt from the champ

Or he knows it was a close fight and doesn't know what the fuck. I thought GSP won that fight. If fucknuts Hendricks didn't stop fighting in the fifth he might have gotten it. GSP won it at the end. Plus you gotta take the belt from the champ
No you don't, you have to win the fight, which the overwhelming majority of people that watched that fight thought Hendricks did.

And in close fights, guys still throw their arms in the air thinking they won. That's not the look of someone that thinks they won or even thought it was a close fight.

No you don't, you have to win the fight, which the overwhelming majority of people that watched that fight thought Hendricks did.

And in close fights, guys still throw their arms in the air thinking they won. That's not the look of someone that thinks they won or even thought it was a close fight.
Well he did win so doesn't matter.

No way. Usman is 32. GSP had already retired by that age after establishing his dominance.

usatsi_7560759.jpg

Superficial damage. You do know that Hendricks had a longer suspension for that fight by the AC than GSP? Who took more damage? GSP suspended two weeks, Hendrikcs something like 4-6 weeks. Oh and who came out strong in the 5th. GSP 1-3-5 all day.

Currently, Jones and Khabib represent the pinnacle of sport. Do you think Usman can join those ranks? Dude is a monster and I believe he has already beaten his toughest match ups, with ease in case of Woodley and no I don't believe Woodley had an off fight. The first time he clinched with usman, dude was shook at the physical strength. Sorta like Edson against Khabib.
I do see Usman being champion for a while. Yes he has a loss but currently I don't see anyone beating him.
Also I don't get the hate on him? He seems like a cool dude who works his ass off. I mean he tries to talk but that's just selling a fight and he is nowhere as cringe as colby.

Dude he defended the title ONCE. chill the fugg out.

God damn casuals.

Superficial damage. You do know that Hendricks had a longer suspension for that fight by the AC than GSP? Who took more damage? GSP suspended two weeks, Hendrikcs something like 4-6 weeks. Oh and who came out strong in the 5th. GSP 1-3-5 all day.
Exactly

Too bad you tried using one picture as your argument . Others exist, and GSP did in fact raise his arms. You’re welcome.
images

Back