• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can the average guy punch better than Punk with no training?

Punk punch like shit

But tbh you take 10 average peoples in a not scrappy country, 6 or 7 can't punch for shit either

So really you are just being pedantic.

The point is the same. He has trained for a significant amount of time at a high level gym and still looks utterly terrible.

The problem here is that you don't fight (probably don't even train), therefore, don't know what you're talking about.

Lol exactly dude. People act like it's easy to get in there for 15 minutes. Regardless of how shitty he looks Punk is an athlete who has been training with high level MMA fighters for what? 4 years now? He whacks 99% easily.

Last edited:
The problem here is that you don't fight (probably don't even train), therefore, don't know what you're talking about.

I could have been a pro hockey player (not NHL but lower leagues) I know exactly what its like to train and be injured etc etc. I did it for most of my life. More than probably you ever will. The problem is you are just being a pedantic cunt and wanting to pointlessly argue about the exact amount of time, to the decimal, he has been training.

I was nearly a pro hockey player (not NHL but lower leagues) I know exactly what its like to train and be injured etc etc. More than probably you ever will. The problem is you are just being a pedantic cunt and wanting to pointlessly argue about the exact amount of time, to the decimal, he has been training.

Only way to find out is for your non-fighting NHL wannabe self, to step into the ring vs. me for some friendly sparring. You don't know shit about fighting, baby girl. Speaking of shitty fighting, go watch the hockey players, haha.

Only way to find out is for your NHL bitchass to step into the ring vs. me for some friendly sparring. You don't know shit about fighting, baby girl.

Challenging people to fights on the internet because you cant make a good point. Fuck, you are cool.

the "average guy"? no.

the average guy is pretty effeminate and weak TBH.

Challenging people to fights on the internet because you cant make a good point. Fuck, you are cool.

I already refuted you, but you started crying and name calling like a little girl because my posts exceeded your ADHD limits. Who's fault was that? And calling someone a "cunt" online and then crying about being called out, is pretty weak, even for an NHL wannabe.

giphy.gif

I already refuted you, but you started crying and name calling like a little girl because my posts exceeded your ADHD limits. Who's fault was that? And calling someone a "cunt" online and then crying about being called out, is pretty weak, even for an NHL wannabe.

You didnt refute shit, you just arbitrarily picked a different period of time than I did and then acted like a typical "I take boxing classes at the YMCA so I know fighting" sherdog dick head.

I'm glad your boxercise classes have given you the confidence to "call people out" online though. Thats takes real balls. I'm super duper hurt. lol.

You didnt refute shit, you just arbitrarily picked a different period of time than I did and then acted like a typical "I take boxing classes at the YMCA so I know fighting" sherdog dick head.

I'm glad your boxercise classes have given you the confidence to "call people out" online though. Thats takes real balls. I'm super duper hurt. lol.

Just accept the fact that you don't know how to fight and therefore have no idea what fight training entails. And you're still crying about being called out for name calling while hiding behind the safety of your keyboard....when you know that deep down inside of your NHL wannabe self, that you'd never have the balls to say shit like this in person, when walking into a place where it's perfectly legal to spar for knockouts after signing the waiver.

YES! Ive seen street fights with better punching technique. I saw fights in high school with better punches. CM Punk is the worst fighter I have seen in the UFC the last 20 years

Just accept the fact that you don't know how to fight and therefore have no idea what fight training entails. And you're still crying about being called out for name calling while hiding behind the safety of your keyboard....when you know that deep down inside of your NHL wannabe self, that you'd never have the balls to say shit like this in person, when walking into a place where it's perfectly legal to spar for knockouts after signing the waiver.

The only crying I'm doing is from laughing at your internet tough guy stereo type.

Nobody is scared of you and you are not a badass because you go to a gym. Grow the fuck up.

EDIT: How is "NHL wannabe" supposed to be an insult?? Who wouldnt want to be a millionaire professional athlete? lol

Last edited:
Lol exactly dude. People act like it's easy to get in there for 15 minutes. Regardless of how shitty he looks Punk is an athlete who has been training with level MMA fighters for what? 4 years now? He whacks 99% easily.
As an athlete he looks like shit. No explosion, no snap in the punches, clearly no fluid movement anywhere. People with actual athletic ability are able to pick up certain movements very quickly. Punk doesn’t have that, at all.

He’s been practicing BJJ for many years too, yet he did almost everything wrong when he was on his back and Jackson was in his ”guard”. He looked like he had no idea what a guard is, what do with his hips... He kept trying to punch a postured up Jackson for like 30 seconds, even though his corner yelled at him to stop trying to punch from his back!

If you still think that Punk is even remotely good fighter but not just UFC level you’re just delusional. He would go 0-5 in a regional circuit.

The only crying I'm doing is from laughing at your internet tough guy stereo type.

Nobody is scared of you and you are not a badass because you go to a gym. Grow the fuck up.

EDIT: How is "NHL wannabe" supposed to be an insult?? Who wouldnt want to be a millionaire professional athlete? lol

You're not scared because you're hiding behind your keyboard while calling me a cunt.

And good for you for acceptance of being an NHL wannabe and someone who can't fight, which is about right as a hockey player.

I want to fight CM Punk. Seriously. I'm a total keyboard warrior and I'd fuck him up. I'm calling you out CM Punk, let's fight you worthless cunt. I'm afraid to step in the cage with ANY ufc fighter, even the little guys would probably fuck me up. But I'm not afraid of you. You're terrible. I'd fight you in a heartbeat.

Let's go, I'm in Colorado and there's lots of local small promotion shows here. I'm 38 and can make 170 in 6 months.

You're not scared because you're hiding behind your keyboard while calling me a cunt.

And good for you for acceptance of being an NHL wannabe and someone who can't fight, which is about right as a hockey player.

lmao. I love how in your mind me actually playing a high level of sport is somehow worse than being a nobody who spars, lol. If I'm an NHL wannabe then you are a local amateur boxer wannbe. Which one of those is sadder?

I'm sorry I called you a pedantic cunt. You are actually a fucking retard.

lmao. I love how in your mind me actually playing a high level of sport is somehow worse than being a nobody who spars, lol. If I'm an NHL wannabe then you are a local amateur boxer wannbe. Which one of those is sadder?

I'm sorry I called you a pedantic cunt. You are actually a fucking retard.

You're a coward hiding behind your computer and calling me a cunt, yet get upset when I called you out to back up your mouth. And you're not in the NHL, which means that you work at Home Depot or somewhere because you couldn't make it. No wonder you're so mad.

There seems to be something fundamentally wrong with Punk's punching instincts. Like his biomechanics just don't understand how to throw a punch. Like how some people can't throw properly.

I've seen drunken basement boxing matches at parties and ordinary guys with zero training exhibit much more technical boxing with far better biomechanics (to get power, etc.) than Punk has with several years of training.
Yes.

Punk just did not understand how to take power from the ground through his feet, legs, hips, back, shoulder, arm, wrist, fingers. His footwork honestly looked like a prancing deer.

Yeah pretty much this, he was throwing with his arms alone, and in an awkward fashion. Not sure how that is possible after 2+ years of training.

Back