Can someone explain the appeal of Joanna Jedrzejczyk to me?

ARONAbeetFEDOR

Blackest Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I don't follow WMMA to closely so forgive me. I see her praised a lot here. A few weeks ago I saw her as one of the top trending fighters on Sherdog's front page. I know she's a striker, but what else makes her appealing?

I don't follow WMMA to closely so forgive me. I see her praised a lot here. A few weeks ago I saw her as one of the top trending fighters on Sherdog's front page. I know she's a striker, but what else makes her appealing?

Hot, young, technical, wild.

Her fighting style compared to the grappling heavy Women's Bantamweight division that people are used to seeing in the UFC. Strawweight is more entertaining than Bantamweight for me and the Women's division I've followed the most.

She took out Gadelha (regardless of who people think won the fight, she has the W on her record).

I just like watching her fight. It's entertaining and her personality is entertaining as well.

The only fighter in womens strawweight that can knock you on your ass

No clue who that is, so no. No I can't.

She's cute and I found her to be an exciting fighter that I want to see fight again and again.

Everone knows it's because she can fix a delicious kotlet schabowy and fried pierogi!

She's really good. Other than that...I dunno.

Does there need to be more?

I have only watched a few of her fights, so I am no expert but I like how she is aggressive and wants to keep it standing

She has powerful hands, people like strikers who knock people about and fight aggressively.
She also seems a little cray-cray, a lot of people like that too, in a womyn particularly.
Being the highest profile Polish fighter currently is probably also good for her 'internet trending factor'.

I wish I could help...

I like her sense of humor/
8951.jpg

Does she have a sherdog wide accepted nickname yet? I finally figured out Nurmagomedov, I don't even want to try with her last name. Joanna J? Jojo is taken.

She seriously needs to buy a vowel. 2 vowels, with 5 letters worth 8 or more points in Scrabble

She's more exciting and violent than the average female fighter and she's hot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back