Can someone explain the appeal of Joanna Jedrzejczyk to me?

I would say she's cute but only when not weight cutting ...

JEDRZEJCZYK-Joanna_POL_.jpg

joanna_jedrzejczyk.jpg

Joanna_Main.jpg

I would seriously like to see at least 25% of the women sherdoggers are dating RIGHT now. I've got the feeling that JJ is way over the average in looks.

I would seriously like to see at least 25% of the women sherdoggers are dating RIGHT now. I've got the feeling that JJ is way over the average in looks.

Totally agree.
True even in Poland where the average is much higher :cool:

Staredown (stareup?) with Gadelha

[YT]GwB6-19-f04[/YT]

She has a very good technical striking, and knows how to defend TDs or eventually go back to her feet pretty easily.

Her style is great really and I hope she get the belt, but it'll not be an easy task.

Firstly, he's not really Polish.

Secondly, does he even fite UFC bro? - what's that? there are other cagefighting than UFC? I've never heard about that, dude, bro.
Jedrzejczyk is main eventing the UFC, dude.

- When you get the citizenship/passport of the country where you live you've all the rights to be considered a local ... nuff of these stormfront-like topics here on Sherdog
- Mamed FB Page: 690k likes / Joanna FB Page: 13k likes
Google Trends: Mamed-Joanna 10-0
... and I can go on ...
sure Joanna will become more popular then now after the title fight (I hope she'll win) but isn't because Mamed is not in UFC that he can't be more popular than a WSW top 5.
Hell they made even an energy drink for him!

[YT]dRyafwopHJQ[/YT]

What I don't get is why people keep saying that she's hot.

I myself like fit women. This is a problem because I also like a hefty rack, which usually requires a good amount of fat. It always seems to be one or the other.

Moreover, a girl that knows how to handle herself and talks with an accent/knows another language? Bonus, bonus, bonus. I would take a girl like that over a vapid underwear model that takes forty five minutes to do her make up and has the inner beauty of week old road kill.

I hear ya. She's got a certain something IMO. She's not camera friendly when she's weight-cutting of course. But she cleans up nice. Still.... all I see is a pretty version of my old roommate :icon_lol:

Ahaha, nice :icon_lol:

Hope she fugs Carla up.

Again... why do you need to understand it? Women love dicks. Do you understand that? Some dudes love giant hairy men. These aren't things you need to understand.

I have zero understanding of Kate Utpon. Seriously.... how people can find her attractive is beyond me.

Not only do you have bad taste yourself (Not being able to understand why men like Kate Upton is definitely some sort of inexplicable denial), using homosexual men and and straight women for examples of how straight men might not understand other straight men's taste is very poor arguing. A better line of argument would be to note how some straight guys like bbw, some like slender girls, some like completely unremarkable girls and many have amazing taste in beauties like Kate Upton.

Not only do you have bad taste yourself (Not being able to understand why men like Kate Upton is definitely some sort of inexplicable denial), using homosexual men and and straight women for examples of how straight men might not understand other straight men's taste is very poor arguing. A better line of argument would be to note how some straight guys like bbw, some like slender girls, some like completely unremarkable girls and many have amazing taste in beauties like Kate Upton.

You're unintelligent...... that's about it.

Back