Can someone explain me how the UFC is holding TWO events on May 31?

I think the Macau + Tulsa events are on August 23rd. I actually like that they are doing this, Ppl act like they need to watch it all live. I'll probably end up watching the May 31st cards between Saturday and Sunday.

My mistake, they are scheduled for August 23. Bangor, ME event is August 16.

Ppl act like they need to watch it all live.

Whenever I've got an event on the DVR, I've got to avoid certain people, places, and the internet until I do or risk spoilers. Walking around like this all day long:

fingers-in-ears.jpg

Good thing its so easy to pick and choose which fights you want to watch. You can DVR cards, FFW the fights you dont want to see. Technology is pretty cool, check it out.

He's probably in Brazil so he doesn't know what the internet is, even though he's somehow using it to whine

Who cares. Main fight on the 31st May is froch-groves II. Blows all those fights out of the water.

He's probably in Brazil so he doesn't know what the internet is, even though he's somehow using it to whine

Who's whining dawg? Must be you for sure kiddo, cuz I'm pretty damn excited about two cards in one day, so excited I wanna be able to watch BOTH of them.

UFC Fight Night: Munoz vs. Mousasi starts at 12:30pm EST, main card 3:00pm EST on UFC Fight Pass from Berlin, Germany.

TUF Brazil 3 Finale: Miocic vs. Maldonado main card starts at 10:00pm EST on Fox Sports 1 from Sao Paulo, Brazil. Don't know when prelims will be on, probably 6:00 or 7:00 EST.

Munoz/Mousasi is Fight Pass? Screw that.

Who's whining dawg? Must be you for sure kiddo, cuz I'm pretty damn excited about two cards in one day, so excited I wanna be able to watch BOTH of them.

Unless you're his alt account, I'm pretty sure he was talking about that yellow belt on the first page complaining about how he needs to have chael sonnen fight every ufc event to get excited.

Whenever I've got an event on the DVR, I've got to avoid certain people, places, and the internet until I do or risk spoilers. Walking around like this all day long:

fingers-in-ears.jpg

Ya i dont hang with ppl who watch MMA. Gotta avoid basically all MMA sites and FB because i dont have twitter. If you like the UFC on FB they usually have the spoilers.

When i have an event on DVR whether its Bellator or UFC it doesnt stay there long. For Bellator i usually go out Friday nights and then if im sober enough i usually start watching that when i get home and finish it the next morning. Basically the same with the UFC events that i dont feel are worth staying in Saturday to watch. Those are usually a Sunday watch considering how many fights a UFC card has.

No its not

If you are going by the G-Sot/Pearson card and the TUF 16 Finale, those both technically were on December 15th, but the Australia card aired on Friday and the Finale on Saturday. This will be the card that airs live in the states on the same day.

Back