Can Ronda beat CM Punk in a fight?

yeah it would be that easy to drop a train mma champion female or not that's pretty silly. did you hear the story of how ronda almost kill her bf ? If you think its that easy why don't you run at ronda next time you see her and see what happens to you lol. just check out this video of ronda sparring vic darchinyan who's a professional knocked out artist. Ronda would ko cm punk in 1 round he has no striking experience at ALL lol. you need to switch sports if you truly believe cm punk would ko ronda in a mma fight hahahaah. View attachment 78809 vic darchinyan has 31 kos btw she's constantly sparring him and professional boxers cm punk is a novice striker lol she would ko him in 2 seconds.

You're almost too dumb to converse with.

Go watch Ronda fight. If you can tell me that the guy she's sparring with in that video didn't go out of his way to make her look good, I've got a bridge to sell you.

I almost think you're a troll, but I can't say that Sherdog doesn't have its fair share of morons.

You're almost too dumb to converse with.

Go watch Ronda fight. If you can tell me that the guy she's sparring with in that video didn't go out of his way to make her look good, I've got a bridge to sell you.

I almost think you're a troll, but I can't say that Sherdog doesn't have its fair share of morons.
It took you a whole day to say that, you call me a troll when your silly shit that proves your ether a casual or just retarded. Even if the guy wasnt going hard if he was going 1 percent it would be 100x more than what cm punk brings because cm punk a novice. The only troll here is you need to switch to figure skating cause you dont know shit about mma if you think cm punk who a novice mma fighter stands a chance against a former mma champion.

That's my understanding of how things work in MMA. As I said before, I have no MMA training and my opinion is worthless. But we have a huge weight, height and reach difference here, plus CM Punk is a man. It's like fighting a bear with MMA training, it only gets you so far doesn't it. Also it's not like Ronda is fighting some random dude off the street. CM Punk is trained for MMA. Even a little bit should be enough for him to beat Ronda.

The size and strength difference between a human male and female and a human and a bear isn't even remotely comparable.

Back