Can Ronda beat CM Punk in a fight?

I rolled with high level women after a few months of BJJ. She killed me when we started in guard. Had it been a fight I could have picked her up and slammed her, maybe she would have held on but perhaps not. I could take her down easily and she could only pull guard. In a fight, I'm pretty sure my hands were better . I think most high level athlete men with a few years of training would give Ronda trouble. She has to get them down to be effective and she is at risk in close to likely much better punching power than she can deal with. I thought the Ronda hype would die. I'd say she will be the Royce Gracie of women's mma. That's still pretty good.

That's my understanding of how things work in MMA. As I said before, I have no MMA training and my opinion is worthless. But we have a huge weight, height and reach difference here, plus CM Punk is a man. It's like fighting a bear with MMA training, it only gets you so far doesn't it. Also it's not like Ronda is fighting some random dude off the street. CM Punk is trained for MMA. Even a little bit should be enough for him to beat Ronda.
lol fighting clm punk is like fighting a bear hahaahhahah, it would be the other way around if he fought ronda. oh come on how long has clm punk been training mma ? you act like he's a mma expert he been doing mma for like a year. Ronda is a former mma champ shes would twist him like a pretzel.

This is the match UFC should have booked, go full freakshow

have you ever rolled with a higher belt woman?

Been there, depends really, NCAA blue belts squash female brown belts most of the time. Size and prior grappling outside of the belt system helps. From personal experience I've been squashed by higher female belts and have returned the favor a few times but it does nothing for a humble person. I know training smart over a long time is the way to go, also if you're going 100% with a woman you're missing the point of what women bring to the table as most women are really technique oriented.

Just IMHO

have you ever rolled with a higher belt woman?
I have. As a rookie. I got choked out and tapped every which way but loose. But once I became a 3 stripe white belt. I'd smoke the female blue and purple belts.

I have seen a similar situation with a very small man vs a large power lifter. This was basically a stall-mate while the larger man was complete negated by the skill of the small man the larger more powerful man was able to power out of any hold that would compromise him.

oh please cause he big he would kick her ass, I understand the hate for ronda shes a cunt but let's not twist reality around while being blinded with hate. cm punk just learn how to throw punch like a year ago no way he beats ronda. Plus clm punks not that big, you act like hes 250 or something hes like 180 right now lol.
I mean, I wouldn't set the bar to high when it comes to outstriking Ronda, but that's just me.

Pretty sure she could. I'm betting that Punk is pretty awful.

That would be some Royce Gracie in UFC 1 beating people who didn't know anything about BJJ stuff. CM Punk is not on such a low level so I don't think it happens very often. He is very big for her and would kick her ass.

CM Punk is probably lower.

At least most of those people in UFC 1 are expert in their own field of martial arts.

CM Punk is WWE and I'm not even sure he was expert at that.

why cause holly holms out struck her that means clm punk can now lol ?
I would say that a 6' 185# man (conservative estimate) with very modest striking would drop Ronda before she could close the distance, yes.

I would say that a 6' 185# man (conservative estimate) with very modest striking would drop Ronda before she could close the distance, yes.
yeah it would be that easy to drop a train mma champion female or not that's pretty silly. did you hear the story of how ronda almost kill her bf ? If you think its that easy why don't you run at ronda next time you see her and see what happens to you lol. just check out this video of ronda sparring vic darchinyan who's a professional knocked out artist. Ronda would ko cm punk in 1 round he has no striking experience at ALL lol. you need to switch sports if you truly believe cm punk would ko ronda in a mma fight hahahaah. Screenshot_1695.png vic darchinyan has 31 kos btw she's constantly sparring him and professional boxers cm punk is a novice striker lol she would ko him in 2 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know very little about cm punk but he most likely takes it.

Back